IGNORED

PEB Help/Advise Please

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, Atari2600PAL said:

Thanks, will look into it

I’ve tested the drive with tunnels of doom disk and it gives me an error 6, so am suspecting the drive is faulty (if the floppy is ok, but I’ve no way to test that). So not sure what to do at the moment. Will try the disk manager disks @arcadeshopper is sending me to see what happens before I start hunting for a new drive

CC9900 EPROMS with the updated Millers Graphics EPROMS still available?

Easy to repace? No soldering skills? ;)-

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, gferluga said:

CC9900 EPROMS with the updated Millers Graphics EPROMS still available?

Easy to repace? No soldering skills? ;)-

Thanks! 

@gferluga, you can order the replacement eproms from @atrax27407. Just message him and specify what you need, he can definitely send you some, though shipping might be a bit high. And it is just plug and play, unless your old eproms are soldered directly to the board, which I haven't yet seen a Corcomp FDC where they were. 

Also note, if you are trying to install updated EPROMs into the CC9900 Micro Expansion System, it is a different set of EPROMS and it does require desoldering/socket installation. This mod just skips the CorComp power up routines to increase compatibility and doesn't add the MG enhancements.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Ksarul said:

Also note, if you are trying to install updated EPROMs into the CC9900 Micro Expansion System, it is a different set of EPROMS and it does require desoldering/socket installation. This mod just skips the CorComp power up routines to increase compatibility and doesn't add the MG enhancements.

reminds me I need to do this 2-3x

• Like 2