IGNORED

My Atari Lynx collection

bradockido

Hello everyone

I would like to share with you my collection of Atari Lynx games, my favorite console.

I am very proud of it because it is a complicated system to collect in Spain, It was not very popular in my country.

I want to thank all the developers who continues publishing games actually, but especially Yastuna Games, it's a pleasure to have people in Europe supporting Lynx  :)

Soon I will add my collection of hardware and extras.

Commercial Releases (yes, I know Krazy Ace is not ... but ... )

cKciuHj.jpeg

g1Sq6fH.jpg

2H2O8hn.jpg

dYygfrC.jpg

Yastuna Games:

T9YZ2r9.jpg

Yastuna, AtariGamer and more ...

6GUH1PI.jpg

SongBird

ZOKiWak.jpg

Telegames CD Boxes:

kbjDbl5.jpg

Luch Software:

7CBETXM.jpg

Mix and some rare game:

peAMgZn.jpg

Poly.play (PriorArt) one of my last games

hjV7U1R.jpg

And ... some japanesse games too:

B07yHF3.jpg

To be continued  😁

Edited by bradockido
  • Like 9

Wow, looks very nice !

I think I have only 1 game you do not have, but you have many games I don't have :D

Edit, in fact 3 games (Bitchy, Lynx Quest from SillyVenture, and my very limited home printed edition of A Bug's Lynx that sold so bad I stopped it - it was before Carl got the right to the reworked A Bug's Trip)

Edited by Fadest

4 hours ago, WesleyrpgAust said:

WOW! What an awesome collection but I found a missing one!

Where's KLAX???

You're right, Klax was missing, I thought I had two copies, one sealed and one used, but I can only find the sealed one Maybe I left the other copy to someone in the past and it never came back? 😱

iFM416f.jpg

9 hours ago, Fadest said:

Wow, looks very nice !

I think I have only 1 game you do not have, but you have many games I don't have :D

Edit, in fact 3 games (Bitchy, Lynx Quest from SillyVenture, and my very limited home printed edition of A Bug's Lynx that sold so bad I stopped it - it was before Carl got the right to the reworked A Bug's Trip)

Hi my friend

I didn't know there was a physical version of the Lynx Quest game, I imagine it will be impossible to get a copy  ...

9 minutes ago, Blany said:

Amazing collection. How long has it taken you to amass all of those?

Hi Blany

I have Lynx since the system was launched in Spain, But I started collecting the games 15 years ago, maybe before, I'm very old 🤣. In recent years all I buy are games published by new developers, Yastuna Games, SongBird, etc ... 

Another game that did not appear in the images  😅

2Gl6bRy.jpg

Edited by bradockido
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Ninjabba said:

Amazing collection! Congrats! Interesting to see some of the harder to find items, there was such a small window of time to obtain EotB and those Beta phase games for a decent price.

Any favorites among all of them?

I bought these games when they were published so the prices were contained, in fact Hotdog cost me €28.75 EUR = $40.00 USD  😱 on April 2011 and Poker and Relief Pitcher €57,03 EUR = $79,00 USD ...  Missing those years 😅

My favorite game  on "hard to find" cattegory maybe is Zaku

Regards

Edited by bradockido
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bradockido said:

I didn't know there was a physical version of the Lynx Quest game, I imagine it will be impossible to get a copy  ...

I think it is a very limited edition done at the Sillyventure 2k19, and given to some participants of the contest. Was very lucky to get one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fadest said:

I think it is a very limited edition done at the Sillyventure 2k19, and given to some participants of the contest. Was very lucky to get one.

Is it not possible for Yastuna Games to receive permission to publish it?  😅 🤣

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, LordKraken said:

ahah yes of course, but still Rygar has been holding the title of "biggest Lynx collector of the universe" for the past 15 years so interesting to see another huge collection :)

I am very happy with my collection. Spain has never been a market where it is easy to get Atari Lynx games or hardware, I know that in other countries like the United States it has been easier to get certain Lynx items ... so I think my collection is very worthy but I enjoy seeing the collections of other Lynx fans.

Then there is the problem of customs, if shipping and customs fees were not so expensive, I would order more games from sites like Songbird.

Edited by bradockido

• 3 weeks later...