IGNORED

NEW GAME: NORSEMAN 2

tanuki

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

This message is addressed primarily to American and Canadian inty-fans, but also to all buyers outside the following countries:

Italy

Spain

Luxembourg

Belgium

Netherlands

Austria.

We have a big problem with Norseman 2 and all future games to be released for Intellivision and other consoles and computers. The French postal service has just changed its conditions, and we can no longer send parcels at preferential rates.

The problem is that the new shipping costs are very high for the USA and CANADA. Most of the time, it's 37€.

So we're going to offer Norseman 2 buyers two options:

1-refund and order cancellation

OR

2-postponement of the order with additional payment for shipping costs. We'll be postponing shipment of Norseman 2 for a while, and we'll also be offering you the chance to buy another game, which we'll be presenting shortly (an adaptation of Pyramid Warp. The game is complete). In this way, by paying the extra postage and purchasing the game, you'll save the postage for the second game if it had to be shipped after Norseman 2.

We will also send an e-mail with this information.

We're very sorry to hear about these problems, as the post office is having a huge impact on our shipping system.

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 3

Sorry to hear the French postal system is making it so difficult for you guys. Not your fault they're doing that. 

it sounds like you're saying paying the increased postage and shipping it with a second game would be the same 37 euros? 
Since I've ordered two copies already of Norseman 2 would I just pay the top up postage? Also I can't remember if the 3 new box versions games were shipping as a bundle? 

Wait, so the French postal system is going to charge more to lose our packages?  Is that called failing upwards?

Pyramid Warp?  Hmm!  Looks like a Tutankham/Wizard of Wor type game.  Ok, ok, I'm interested.  I'm not going to cancel my Norsemen 2 order so lets make this work.

Also Cmart was just bragging that he bought two copies while most of us mortals can only get one.  Everyday he demonstrates why the French eliminated the feudal system.

Where is my guillotine?  It's still CIB.

• Haha 2

Norseman 2 is not limited ! You can order 10 copies if you want ^^. The new shipping method won't lose the parcels, let's hope...

6 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Sorry to hear the French postal system is making it so difficult for you guys. Not your fault they're doing that. 

it sounds like you're saying paying the increased postage and shipping it with a second game would be the same 37 euros? 
Since I've ordered two copies already of Norseman 2 would I just pay the top up postage? Also I can't remember if the 3 new box versions games were shipping as a bundle? 

I will explain it better in an other message and in our mail but :

you have norseman, you can delete the order or complete the shipping (+21€) OR you can complete the shipping (+21€) and order the next Pyrami Warp without new shipping. Total shipping for these 2 games : 37 €

If you buy pyramid warp later, you'll have to pay 37€ for shipping. Total for Norseman 2 now + pyramid warp later : 74€

The 3 new games will be shipped in the same parcel but they will need adjustment in the shipping fees too unfortunately. Perhaps we'll be able to put everything in the same parcel as Norseman 2. We still have to check it.

I need to edit my message, who do I contact to obtain this right?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Norseman 2 is not limited ! You can order 10 copies if you want ^^. The new shipping method won't lose the parcels, let's hope...

you have norseman, you can delete the order or complete the shipping (+21€) OR you can complete the shipping (+21€) and order the next Pyrami Warp without new shipping. Total shipping for these 2 games : 37 €

If you buy pyramid warp later, you'll have to pay 37€ for shipping. Total for Norseman 2 now + pyramid warp later : 74€

The 3 new games will be shipped in the same parcel but they will need adjustment in the shipping fees too unfortunately. Perhaps we'll be able to put everything in the same parcel as Norseman 2. We still have to check it.

Oh so the 37 euros will cover 3 or 4 games as I'll be buying two copies of Pyramid Warp as well? 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, tanuki said:

The French postal service has just changed its conditions, and we can no longer send parcels at preferential rates.

The problem is that the new shipping costs are very high for the USA and CANADA. Most of the time, it's 37€.

With the troubles you're having with the French postal service, have you tried turning it off and on again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, tanuki said:

...you can complete the shipping (+21€) and order the next Pyramid Warp without new shipping. Total shipping for these 2 games : 37 €

This sounds fine to me. Let me know how to complete that transaction. International shipping has always been a pain regardless of the origin and destination. Sorry to hear France has made it worse for you.

• Like 1

When I placed my order for Norseman 2 I also ordered a couple other games from you for Odyssey2 and NEO GEO CD if I recall.  Will those still ship together as normal or do you need extra $ for postage?  Really eager to do reviews on them!

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 8:24 AM, tanuki said:

I want everything still. Just let me know what I have to do, thanks. I have many orders in this year. How do I make sure none have been shipped and lost, thanks. 

Hello everyone.

We've had to work hard to change the whole shipping chain over the last few weeks.

It may sound simple, but it's not, because we ship books and games all over the world. Shipping costs vary enormously from one carrier to another, and we can end up with packages weighing 1 KG for over €60 in shipping costs... Which is unacceptable, I'm sure you'll agree (par exemple notre dernier livre sur LucasArts weighs 2kg, can you imagine the shipping costs?)

In short, we've set up a number of different carriers, so that each of you can limit shipping costs according to your country. We've been experimenting with all this with our latest msx games, and it's going well. So now we're ready to ship Inty and Coleco games to the USA, Canada and everywhere else.

We'll be sending out an e-mail to all purchasers of Intellivision or Colecovision games in the next few days (most likely Monday) explaining what shipping costs to pay, how to limit them by buying a second Intellivision game and even how to simply cancel orders for those who wish to do so.

Well, at least we'll be rid of the post office, which was nothing but trouble anyway!

Thanks for your patience ;)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1