IGNORED

Ignore this thread.

reklen

11 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

A fair point.  Permit me to assuage that particular FOMO:

image.thumb.png.5f1f464e97e1ad77b0052de301fef111.png

What can I get for $300 in tacos that would be worth more, than me eating $300 worth of tacos?  I love tacos more than anything in life.  I can perhaps eat 4 at one time, at most.  So that's 75 times I could eat my fill of tacos for $300.  What else could I do 75 times, for only $300 that would bring me more joy?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

What can I get for $300 in tacos that would be worth more, than me eating $300 worth of tacos?  I love tacos more than anything in life.  I can perhaps eat 4 at one time, at most.  So that's 75 times I could eat my fill of tacos for $300.  What else could I do 75 times, for only $300 that would bring me more joy?

All questions can be answered through tacos.  Introspect.  Consume, but in moderation.  Learn to comprehend the sphere that encompasses carne asada, seafood, pollo, and lengua.

The condiment bar is one of the paths to enlightenment.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Stephen said:

$300 worth of bubble wrap to pop would be a possible contender. Yet another path to enlightenment; with the practice of self control.  Like snatching the pebble from the master's hand, the ability to stop means you will be ready.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, reklen said:

Wow, everyone here ignores the real thread, and responds to the one that needs to get deleted.  Only on atariage.

See, that's the thing: by reading this thread, you're technically ignoring all the other threads while you read it, and the same applies in reverse.  Sure, there're probably some multiwindow / multidisplay / multidevice / printout corner cases where one is able to read multiple threads at the same time, but those aren't pertinent to our discussion.

Anyway, what I'm getting it is that any of us who have read other threads since this thread was started have, in fact, ignored this thread and quite successfully so.  The OP's wishes have been complied with.  Since they have been met, the contract is fulfilled and we can move on to other things.  Like shitposting.

But, hey, at least it keeps us (somewhat) corralled!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, reklen said:

Wow, everyone here ignores the real thread, and responds to the one that needs to get deleted.  Only on atariage.

I looked at the other thread, but saw no mention of tacos there, so I lost interest.

Plus, the original question had actually already been answered.

(Where's the fun in that?) ;) 

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Stephen said:

Well I could get a stopwatch and a lady and count the ticks. Too soon?

• Haha 2

On 5/27/2023 at 5:32 AM, Havok69 said:

$300 worth of bubble wrap to pop would be a possible contender. Yet another path to enlightenment; with the practice of self control.  Like snatching the pebble from the master's hand, the ability to stop means you will be ready.

Now i can finally tick off ignoring this thread while popping bubble wrap from my bucket list. Next i want to fly to the moon or New York, not decided yet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I could have been at Hard Work on my passion project but got distracted by this thread. You all are the reason why I can't get Hard Work done.

Hopefully after this thread dies down after the Tacos rot, I'll only have to revisit it once a year. 😜

Edited by JasperAK
  • Haha 2