IGNORED

New Infocom style adventure - The Locked Room

Shift838

I have coded a few adventures for use on the Ti-99/4A and Geneve 9640 computers and wanted to get them other vintage computer systems.  Decided to try my hand at Infocom Style adventures.

I have ported my Locked Room riddle adventure to work on other vintage computers.

Below is the link to download the disk image if you want to check it out.

click HERE to download the disk image for Apple2

I have quite a few in mind to code (new ones).  I have permission from Scott Adams to code any sequels to his originals and I am current working on Pyramid of Doom II.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2023 at 10:21 PM, Shift838 said:

I have coded a few adventures for use on the Ti-99/4A and Geneve 9640 computers and wanted to get them other vintage computer systems.  Decided to try my hand at Infocom Style adventures.

I have ported my Locked Room riddle adventure to work on other vintage computers.

Below is the link to download the disk image if you want to check it out.

click HERE to download the disk image for Apple2

I have quite a few in mind to code (new ones).  I have permission from Scott Adams to code any sequels to his originals and I am current working on Pyramid of Doom II.

How are you Authoring your Games and Getting the Games onto different Classic Systems??

How many other Classic Systems have you ported this game to.

How many Games have you designed???

MarkO

On 7/29/2023 at 6:40 PM, MarkO said:

How are you Authoring your Games and Getting the Games onto different Classic Systems??

How many other Classic Systems have you ported this game to.

How many Games have you designed???

MarkO

Since I am using Inform to code it I can port it to Z3 or Z5 based on the system.  So the locked room can currently run on about 30 vintage computer systems like Atari, Amiga, C64/128/Plus, TI-99/Geneve, TRS80, CoCo, MSX.  Just to name a few.

I have a new one that I am testing for bugs now, it's pretty big.  It's called 'The Forgotten Pyramid'.  You can read about it HERE