IGNORED

Season 14 ~ Week 7 ~ Silver Medal Winner

Vocelli

On 6/11/2023 at 12:55 PM, Jasonhrb said:

Managed to get a six point lead in Basketball and then took a Royball approach (that reference will only mean anything to people who follow English football) to try and just hold on to the lead and run the clock down

Four corner offense is the term you are looking for.  Has not been used since the shot clock was implemented.

For Burgertime, I scored 14,000, and I won by two points, 50 to 48, in Basketball.

New scores: 18,700 for Burgertime, and .... apparently I forgot to take a picture of the Basketball score.  It was a four point victory for sure, I think it was 44 to 40.

Edited by jeremiahjt
Improved scores
  • Like 1

The basketball game is absurd... I actually had a 4 point lead for a millisecond. Then Michael Jordan came out of nowhere and proceeded to steal and / or block every shot I took until he got back to a 4 point lead... 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Another small step forward for burgertime, but still near the bottom of the League.  . . . . I wonder whether I'll end up scoring more points on the bonus round than the main game this time around

BurgerTime (1983) (M Network)_3.png

• Like 1

Well, here's my entry into this contest. At first I found Burgertime really frustrating and unenjoyable on the 2600, but it's grown on me with time, and I've gotten better at it. I still don't understand why I'll sometimes spray pepper in the opposite direction I was facing (gets me killed fairly often), but I'm still enjoying this. 

Burgertime 25150.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snowbound1996 said:

I'll sometimes spray pepper in the opposite direction I was facing (gets me killed fairly often),

I have noticed that you're facing right by default and you have to make sure you turn to the left before spraying if you want the pepper to go left.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, gbag said:

18,050….holy crap this game is slow and boring🤪😜

I agree! I’m getting a little better each time (which is more than I can say about Basketball; I seem to be getting worse at that!) but I think this might be it for me this week. I’d much rather practice the Week 8 games which are actually quite fun.

01A2420A-064E-4AD9-9F03-E36A0C3816A0.jpeg

Edited by Keir
Typo
  • Like 2