IGNORED

Accessing SD card without booting from FujiNet

I'm not sure you can do this, but is there a way to access the SD card if you didn't boot from the FujiNet? For example, I boot from my 1050 drive and then want to access an image or images on the SD card. Is that possible?

On a related note, (more for my information), if my WiFi is spotty where I am using the FujiNet, can I bypass the WiFi and just access the SD card images portion?

There absolutely is.

The FujiNet is always active, even if you don't access config.

If you assign a drive to D1:, it will override the FujiNet, and FujiNet will disable booting from config from that point. It also means that you can't use drive slot 1 for any images (because drive slot 1 = D1:)

So, you have two paths:

(1) use the web UI (http://fujinet/, or FujiNet's IP address, which can be gotten from the [C]onfig page inside config.)

(2) copy the contents of fnc-tools.atr from apps.irata.online onto a disk, and use those tools to mount images (e.g. fmount, fls, etc.), they work in all Atari DOSes, detecting CLI parameters as they can.

-Thom

Perfect! This thing is just phenomenal! It has really breathed new life into my 8 bits. Thanks for making such a great tool.

Any chance we'll see .flac support for those Atari Talk & Teach programs? Here's a round tuit if you need one:

image.png.cb7e53316e1147505cc5b918c6f63949.png

:D

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Havok69 said:

Perfect! This thing is just phenomenal! It has really breathed new life into my 8 bits. Thanks for making such a great tool.

Any chance we'll see .flac support for those Atari Talk & Teach programs? Here's a round tuit if you need one:

image.png.cb7e53316e1147505cc5b918c6f63949.png

:D

All the hardware is wired up to make that happen, we just need:

(1) someone to do the FSK decoder

(2) same someone to synchronize the audio with the data stream.

It's all there, am just hoping someone steps up as a challenge to do it.

-Thom