IGNORED

Easy, frustrating, snackable: Metgan's Traffic Mission (in VCS Store)

metgangames

I've been enjoying this game in small bursts since Friday! Its so much fun and very very addictive 🙂 keep up the good work with the VCS releases, loving them all so far! I also managed to get a free copy of your first game thanks to the CD Keys BCB posted on his recent video interview with you, so I'm enjoying A Path to the Princess on my Steam Deck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I've been enjoying this game in small bursts since Friday! Its so much fun and very very addictive 🙂 keep up the good work with the VCS releases, loving them all so far! I also managed to get a free copy of your first game thanks to the CD Keys BCB posted on his recent video interview with you, so I'm enjoying A Path to the Princess on my Steam Deck.

Great to hear my friend! I see you are always in like top 10 in leaderboards 😃 also, i didn't know it was working on Steam Deck but glad it works there too (without any buys i hope)

• Like 1

Thank you! Yes A Path to the Princess works perfectly on the Steam Deck absolutely no issues or tweaking needed 🙂 i hope its doing good sales wise for you on Steam as well as on the VCS. I'm looking forward to moving up the leaderboards on Doodle Taxi again, I've just not had to much time to play recently. I'm also looking forward to your next game on the Atari VCS, whatever the game is I'll be sure to pick it up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Thank you! Yes A Path to the Princess works perfectly on the Steam Deck absolutely no issues or tweaking needed 🙂 i hope its doing good sales wise for you on Steam as well as on the VCS. I'm looking forward to moving up the leaderboards on Doodle Taxi again, I've just not had to much time to play recently. I'm also looking forward to your next game on the Atari VCS, whatever the game is I'll be sure to pick it up.

That's a relief. It absolutely flopped on Steam, but VCS did decent. However it was my first pc/console game, with full of flaws (especially about UI/UX) so i'm happy about result. Thanks for support, I hope next title will be even better than Doodle Taxi

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tripled79 said:

How does the high score leaderboards work? Is your score a combination of all the levels or is it just your one best level score that gets uploaded?

Your high score is based on how many levels back to back you can complete without crashing and how quickly you can complete each level helps bump up your high score, when you crash your score is reset and you start over. I think my best is 6-7 levels in a row all completed without a single crash and in quite a good time. I find playing with the controller wired helps with the response time which needs to be quick in this game, when i play wireless with the controller i get a lot of lag with the game for some reason.

1 hour ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Your high score is based on how many levels back to back you can complete without crashing and how quickly you can complete each level helps bump up your high score, when you crash your score is reset and you start over. I think my best is 6-7 levels in a row all completed without a single crash and in quite a good time. I find playing with the controller wired helps with the response time which needs to be quick in this game, when i play wireless with the controller i get a lot of lag with the game for some reason.

I always play wired. The controllers come with pretty long cables so it's never been an issue to have to go without.

• Like 1

I asked Metgan Games about it as I am starting to get things ready for a review and he mentioned that there are 22 levels in total, two of them being short tutorial levels then 20 levels that cycle randomly forever. So, starting with level 23 you will randomly cycle through the various 20 levels, although the car AI seems to be somewhat separate so it's not a matter of memorizing every car placement. 

• 3 weeks later...