IGNORED

For Sale: Rare Atari 2600 Games (Condor Attack and Karate)

fcgamer

I've got a pair of lovely t-handle Atari carts up for grabs, Karate and Condor Attack.

Can and will take more pictures too. Carts should be working, though I'll confirm and take pics of that this weekend too, gotta hook up my Atari clone. 

I know these are rare, and I've seen the ones listed on ebay, though I know that those prices tend to be inflated a bit. If interested in these please send me a message and an offer, and we can take it from there. I don't post on AA much, but I am a long-time collector who has been around since 1998 or so, wrote several gaming books recently, and have a solid reputation.

Questions are more than welcome.

Thanks for checking these out!

IMG20230615165417.jpg.a0dc4bc894dfda9126a44a7f713040f2.jpg

IMG20230615165420.jpg.7b242d3319a5f58f1eff6948bab76ab6.jpg

IMG20230615165426.jpg.5f4f2d9d091a19a5e930b330a9415605.jpg

IMG20230615165436.jpg.0bf7ee86e40b978dbe96e97fdb534e80.jpg

Edited by fcgamer

Hi everyone, thanks for the interest, questions, and PMs. I'll respond to everyone in a bit, and I'll also take more pictures, load the games up, etc tomorrow too. Unfortunately I've been under the weather this week, have to work Saturday as well, and have a ton of stuff to finish for an indie gaming convention on July 1, so I've been extremely busy and stressed. So tomorrow I'll take more pictures.

I've been living in Taiwan for over a decade, and I found the games here locally. I found another t-cart around 2014, I am guessing these carts would have been manufactured here.

Regarding the NTSC versus PAL situation, I assume they would be NTSC, but I'm actually not sure. How would one go about determining this? I'll take abs upload some videos too, tomorrow, with gaming footage.

Regarding cash versus trades / partial trades, I primarily only collect odd ball machines (Super A'Can, Game King, Gamate, etc) and Famicom /Famiclone/bootleg stuff anymore, but I have more or less a full set of licensed Famicom games. I know some of you guys have some really massive collections too, so while I suspect that there won't be anything I need, who knows, anything's possible!