IGNORED

INTRUDERS (2600)

HSW3ET

While the full INTRUDERS video isn't ready (and I believe it will be by the end of the week) here's the game's opening screen. Hope you like it! 👍

"Aliens arrive on planet Earth and spread a mutated virus among humans. A policeman tries to find out where the invaders are multiplying in order to defeat them!"

YouTube: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJYqvSapZ2I ]

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, HSW3ET said:

While the full INTRUDERS video isn't ready (and I believe it will be by the end of the week) here's the game's opening screen. Hope you like it! 👍

"Aliens arrive on planet Earth and spread a mutated virus among humans. A policeman tries to find out where the invaders are multiplying in order to defeat them!"

YouTube: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJYqvSapZ2I ]

And to think of it i gonna have this real time soon ❤️

• Like 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of Intruders on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Games:

WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zonie said:

Sounds like the gameplay and goals are similar to and looks a bit like a cross between 2600 Superman and Air Sea Battle.

Might be fun.

Hi Zonie! Thanks! I liked your interpretation of the game! ☺️

Watch the ZPH show with us today and join the chat! Comments are always welcome! ☺️👍

Edited by HSW3ET

15 hours ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing the Exclusive World Premiere of Intruders on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Thanks James! We will be in tune! 👍
Good show! Have fun! 🙂🙃

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 6:13 PM, chavert said:
Are you sending the game from Portugal or Brazil?    What is the price of the game?

Hi chavert!

I can ship from Brazil or Portugal, but I have few copies of INTRUDERS (I think only 1 copy now) and NEBULA in Europe.
Where are you?

Cheers!

Leandro Camara

12 minutes ago, StormyWeathers said:

I have seen it. I love it. Especially the crying person who turns into an alien 👍😄

Hahaha! Sad desperate human! 😄

The policeman also turns into an alien if he fails to save the planet. ☺️👍

Thanks for watching!

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Haha 1

On 7/18/2023 at 12:59 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

Thank you James and Tanya for the Tuesday show! It was pretty fun. You played well! ☺️

I also thank everyone who participated in the chat and sent messages about the game! 👍

PS: I really liked the Neon in the background! Cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HSW3ET said:

Thank you James and Tanya for the Tuesday show! It was pretty fun. You played well! ☺️

I also thank everyone who participated in the chat and sent messages about the game! 👍

PS: I really liked the Neon in the background! Cool!

You're so welcome Leandro, we really enjoyed playing your name game Intruders! It's fast paced with excellent graphics and gameplay and you really used the screen real estate to its maximum potential!

Thank you, we're really happy with the new huge background sign and my new mega bright studio light came today so we'll be able equalize the light on us with the sign a bit better for this Friday's show. 🙂

- James

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

...and you really used the screen real estate to its maximum potential!

Yes... really the elements are at their limits, not one line up and not one line down. 🙃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Played my version today (already did a testrun when arrived but got busy last two-three weeks) and again i must admit this one is my far most enjoyable of the three games i bought from HSW3ET (where does the 3 stand for anyways?). 

I also bought Nebula and Orbital Wars, the former was nice but less addictive than Intruders and Orbital i died pretty fast. Will do these games tomorrow and Sunday i guess (have a birthday party coming this afternoon).

I played this game on a PAL Atari as RetroN77 which recognize it as a NTSC should visualize. I fancy the Atari 2600 although in slightly wrong but not annoying colours because the gameplay seemed a bit paced up on the Retron. And i played in a Suzo Arcade on the European Atari Junior and on the Retron the awful included Joystick.

I still dont know what to do when i have 6 dynamite sticks, seems have to do something because i keep dying at that point. But overall i like it a lot. Nice Alien sprites, the damsel in distress guy or lady who turns into an alien ... LOVE IT! But for some reason with only one screen (probably because i dont got far after screen 1) it never gets boring

At this moment this game really gets in my top 10 all time ranking, like games as Ice Hockey, Asteroids and Surround. 

Keep up the good work and i hope to see more work!!! 👍👍

PS: Great soundtrack too, and also great packaging, stickers and extra's. worth every dime!

IMG20230811124805.jpg

IMG20230811125105.jpg

IMG20230811125624.jpg

Edited by StormyWeathers
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 12:09 PM, StormyWeathers said:

Played my version today (already did a testrun when arrived but got busy last two-three weeks) and again i must admit this one is my far most enjoyable of the three games i bought from HSW3ET (where does the 3 stand for anyways?). 

I also bought Nebula and Orbital Wars, the former was nice but less addictive than Intruders and Orbital i died pretty fast. Will do these games tomorrow and Sunday i guess (have a birthday party coming this afternoon).

I played this game on a PAL Atari as RetroN77 which recognize it as a NTSC should visualize. I fancy the Atari 2600 although in slightly wrong but not annoying colours because the gameplay seemed a bit paced up on the Retron. And i played in a Suzo Arcade on the European Atari Junior and on the Retron the awful included Joystick.

I still dont know what to do when i have 6 dynamite sticks, seems have to do something because i keep dying at that point. But overall i like it a lot. Nice Alien sprites, the damsel in distress guy or lady who turns into an alien ... LOVE IT! But for some reason with only one screen (probably because i dont got far after screen 1) it never gets boring

At this moment this game really gets in my top 10 all time ranking, like games as Ice Hockey, Asteroids and Surround. 

Keep up the good work and i hope to see more work!!! 👍👍

PS: Great soundtrack too, and also great packaging, stickers and extra's. worth every dime!

Hi StormyWeathers!
Thank you so much for your review of the game. I'm glad you're trying and enjoying the games!

I also really enjoyed seeing how it looks in a PAL environment (I liked the colors! Hehehe!) and I didn't know that it would change speed in Retron77.

Why is this happening? Is it a Retron77 tweak when it runs an NTSC cartridge on a PAL TV system converting to NTSC? I really do not know.

Regarding what to do after capturing the 6 pairs of dynamites... go ahead and get the detonator, but you have a 7 minute limit per city to do this... perhaps time is running out for you sooner. Haven't you arrived at any city hall yet?

You can find the instruction manual in English on the website ( www.zarkstars.com/intruders ) to know exactly what you need to do at this point... or you can watch the ZeroPage Homebrew show where James played Intruders. It was a lot of fun. 😊

Thank you for your words and compliments... this type of feedback keeps us encouraged to continue developing for this platform. 👍
Cheers!
Leandro Camara.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 11:46 PM, HSW3ET said:

Here is the INTRUDERS gameplay video.
Hope you like it!

YouTube: [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzfE66IMc_Q ]

after seeing this video today I realized i defnatly picked the right games to buy. they look amazing. Unfortunately I misses the first one but i wont miss another

• Like 2