IGNORED

R-Shot Its ST ports time again!

Gaztee

Hi Everyone,

sorry for the radio silence. Not too bore you, but basically I have had personal issues to attend to that have taken up most of my free time basically since I posted this. Anyway, things are a little better. I have now finally sorted out the invoices, so they should be with you now. If you haven't received anything please let me know and I will get back to you. 

Cheers

Gaz

• Thanks 2

Hi Everyone,

sorry for the radio silence. Not too bore you, but basically I have had personal issues to attend to that have taken up most of my free time basically since I posted this. Anyway, things are a little better. I have now finally sorted out the invoices, so they should be with you now. If you haven't received anything please let me know and I will get back to you. 

Cheers

Gaz

Hi Everyone,

Cheers

Gaz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Gaztee said:

Hiya,

Just a quick update. Things are progressing more slowly than I would like. Current job doesn't give me the amount of free time as I used to have. I hope to have a more positive update in a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers

Thanks for the update 👍

On 10/23/2023 at 11:52 AM, Gaztee said:

Hiya,

Just a quick update. Things are progressing more slowly than I would like. Current job doesn't give me the amount of free time as I used to have. I hope to have a more positive update in a couple of weeks or so.

Cheers

No worries, we know you'll get there!

21 hours ago, Gaztee said:

Hiya,

Happier news I am glad to say. My aim is to get all orders out on the 11th of November. Taken a while but I am getting there. 

Thanks for your patience

Cheers

Gaz

Exciting!

With these and the new Reboot games its a fun month for Jaguar.

Really appreciate yourself and everyone at Reboot for the time and effort you put in to bring these games to us.

Thanks Gaz

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...