IGNORED

R-Shot Its ST ports time again!

Gaztee

So it's been a while since any physical editions of the ST ports were released, so it's time to put that right!

So now available to order are R-Type 2 and Passing Shot. These two games are available to pre-order until 31st July 2023. To place an order please send an email titled R-SHOT to Peleiades81@gmail.com. In the email please state which games you would like. Please state your AA handle. Which country you live in so postage & tracking can be calculated. Please state if you want you game to come in Clear, Red or Green shells. This will be an extra £5 per cart. 

An invoice for payment will be sent once all the relevant information has been received. Any question please use the email address.

Also as a bonus we will be taking some stock of the upcoming Songbird release Towers 2 enhanced Stargazer Edition. So if you live in the UK or Europe, then we can add this to your order to save on postage costs.

If you just want a copy of Towers 2 then we can do that for you too. Postage within the UK will be free, to Europe will be £5. Stock is limited, so don't hesitate if you want to take advantage of this deal.

So now the hard bit prices

Passing Shot - Complete £50

Cart Only £40

Non standard cart colour £5

R-Type 2 - Complete £50

Cart Only £40

Non standard cart colour £5

Towers 2 Enhanced Stargazer Edition - Complete £80 

Cheers

R-Shot.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

This is not a critique of the work done to port the game, but I just watched a gameplay video of Passing Shot and wow, that game looks awful.  I'll buy it anyway, but I'm just curious whether it is as bad as it looks?  Or is there actual enjoyment to be had with it?

8 hours ago, Sargon said:

This is not a critique of the work done to port the game, but I just watched a gameplay video of Passing Shot and wow, that game looks awful.  I'll buy it anyway, but I'm just curious whether it is as bad as it looks?  Or is there actual enjoyment to be had with it?

Do you have a Jag GD? You could always fire it up on there first to give it a go. Or I suppose on BigPEmu.