IGNORED

Season 14 ~ Week 9/10 ~ Summer Special

Vocelli

15 hours ago, jeremiahjt said:

Game four on Lost Luggage is supposed to have the terrorist bag, but I have yet to see it.  Is it really rare, or have I been lucky? I did have what I thought was a black bag hit the wall, but it was not a bomb inside.

I haven't been keeping track but I recall seeing at least 1 or 2 every wave. Definitely not rare so maybe you're not on game 4?

8 hours ago, jeremiahjt said:

So if the bomb hits the wall, then it is game over no matter how many lives you have left?  If another suitcase hits the wall, even if a black suitcase is on screen, then it does not do anything?  What does it look like when the suitcase pops open?

Yes, it's instant game over if a black suitcase hits a wall. If another hits a wall you lose one life regardless of whether there is a black suitcase on screen or not. The black suitcases do not pop open; lights flash, the screen shakes, and the game ends.

2 hours ago, jeremiahjt said:

The black suitcase does not pop open if it onother suitcase hits the wall?

The black suitcase will pop open if another suitcase hits the wall.  You would think weapons would come out of it, but I've seen bras and underwear come out of that black suitcase.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Atarian7 said:

The black suitcase will pop open if another suitcase hits the wall.  You would think weapons would come out of it, but I've seen bras and underwear come out of that black suitcase.

Ah, I misunderstood the question. That is kind of funny.

13 hours ago, Jason_Atari said:

Haha, I actually think luck plays a big part in this game.

Yes, I agree.  You have to be skillful but you also have to be lucky at the same time.  If you play the game enough eventually you'll get some lucky distribution of luggage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Atarian7 said:

@JacobZu7zu7, are you sure you played level A on Lost Luggage?  You should have only one man.

Difficulty A and game number 4. (UPDATE for some reason the emulator had two men) hitting A/B again, the second man dissapeared... I will be looking for my hardware of Lost Luggage, and Beefsteak soon, so will be better all around

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

Tried LL with some other controllers- genesis, colecovision super action (joystick), and Atari trackball which felt really good, it just didn’t help me any. None of them got me near my high, tho they were fun to try out. 

In other news, so close to 50k in Tapper!

Tap Tap Tapper 1a - 49,400

7FCC28D8-77F8-4FA1-AB1F-291624EC149F.thumb.jpeg.9f32bea2fc237e02170be818c969e6a5.jpeg

• Like 1