IGNORED

Most recent binaries for the games of mine being pulled. All in one place.

PacManPlus

Just looking at the first 5 games, they have different binary checksums (beyond the 128 byte header which is not included in the checksum) in my DS emulator.  

That's not to imply they are functionally different... I didn't see anything obviously different and a few minutes of gameplay didn't reveal anything obviously different. 

Thanks, Bob, for all you've done and continue to do!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Thanks Bob!  I think it will be Neat-o to put all the Bob games in one folder (even if I already have them)  :)

Thought same thing and just DLed all of them into their own folder even tho i have most  Thanks Bob for the games

• Like 2

Thanks so much Bob! I am planning on buying some more of your games on cartridge that I don't have yet but I don't have the money to get them all before they are gone. Sometimes I don't like taking tons of cartridges with me if I am bringing my console to a friend's house to play games so having the ROMs to play on my concerto will help out even for the games I have on cart.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Bob. I have bought about 95% of your titles from the AA Store, but I am grabbing these for backup/multicart play if needed if my carts ever fail. 

Also I am assuming this whole situation puts the kybosh on 7800 Defender ever getting finished and released. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Dear Bob,

I can never thank you enough for all your huge, incredible, magnificent work in the 7800 Homebrew scene, you rewrote the history of the 7800, capturing the enthusiasm of the public and the interest of new developers. Thank you for releasing so many new 7800 games and thank you for pioneering high resolution in 320 modes with perfect arcade ports, some of which made us rediscover lost gems that have never been released on other home systems. Again, thanks for the gorgeous Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest, with 4bpp sprites, lots of background color, parallax scrolling and lots of levels to explore... it's my favorite 7800 game and definitely one of the best 7800 Homebrew games.

But above all, I can never thank you enough for your generosity, dedication, passion, availability and friendship. Heartfelt thanks, Bob.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much for the kind words, guys...  I can't tell you how much I appreciate them.

9 hours ago, groundtrooper said:

Also I am assuming this whole situation puts the kybosh on 7800 Defender ever getting finished and released. :( 

Unfortunately, yes.  That and Adventure III :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 17