IGNORED

Most recent binaries for the games of mine being pulled. All in one place.

PacManPlus

Hey, Bob. I wanna thank you for all these years of great games. I've never bought any cart from AA, because my country's postal system has a void that consumes things, but I've been a fan of your work since forever. Everyone knows that you have not only single-handedly doubled the 7800 library, but you've done it with pieces that could be called works of art. We owe you hours upon hous of fun, of forgetting our troubled lives while enjoying the results of this fine art that is the porting of arcade games to lesser systems. Thank you so much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello Bob! I just wanted to say thank you for all you've done for the 7800 community and AtariAge as well. I'm going on 22 yrs here and purchased most of your 7800 releases. You single-handedly turned interest in the 7800  around to what it is today. Thanks for releasing the Roms to your games so others can enjoy your incredible work! 

Take care Bob! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/27/2023 at 8:08 PM, PacManPlus said:

Hey All:

Here are the most recent full ROMS of the ports that I've done that will be unavailable soon.  I ask that you still support Al

Enjoy all.

Hope that you’ll use your immense coding and game-making experience to create novel/new/independent high-quality games/franchises for the 7800 in the future!

If the AA-shop in time will have original titles as well programmed as most of your stuff (but Crystal Quest and PacManCollection comes to mind particularily), and with game-design and production quality of same standard … I don’t think people stop supporting this site, AA and Al.

This may move it onto a next phase, where I believe homebrewing for NES and Genesis have been a while.

Yet all this will be largely thanks to 7800-programmers like you spending that much time and energy on it.

Thanks you for your massive work!

Edited by Giles N
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Bob, I just got into the 7800 after lurking for a while and was planning on starting to slowly acquire some boxed copies of these great ports.  I still hope to grab one or two before the deadline but this eases the pain.  I can't say thank you enough.  

And Happy Fourth of July, hope everyone gets some great weather today and stay safe.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PacManPlus said:

I wish I could edit my first post to include the two games I missed...

If you PM @Albert he could let you do that.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I ordered two of your MANY classics today - Baby Pac-Man because it’s just amazing that this exists at all, and I remember your struggles to figure out how to integrate both parts of the game before Kurt was able to help with the pinball physics; and the little-discussed but sublimely great Space Invaders. In an era of increasingly complex and “clever” homebrew games, it is extremely satisfying to play a great rendition of a true classic.

(If I win this weekend’s PowerBall, I’ll order any others of yours I don’t already own!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1