IGNORED

Reproduction 7800 emblem plates

JrPac

17 hours ago, bent_pin said:

You can get a 7800 with this quality job on ebay for a reasonable $350: https://www.ebay.com/itm/285407838001

image.thumb.jpeg.951a26c7453f094bca49ebc5e61854aa.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.415c9b5468e72bc302558c246384502b.jpeg

I really don't have any words for this. I'm hoping that the case shell was so utterly scratched with gouges and the like and that the trim plate was so horrible, that this was seen as an improvement. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I really don't have any words for this. I'm hoping that the case shell was so utterly scratched with gouges and the like and that the trim plate was so horrible, that this was seen as an improvement. 

Ya, even with that whatever job done cosmetically, IMO, it looks like shit.

• 7 months later...

This sounds like a real neat project, I would love something like this for my 2600 Jr, I have not been able to find an intact top shell for it and the only thing missing on mine is the badge.

I hope this project does come to fruition and can also be made for other systems too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I might (key word is might) be able to make something like this happen. I'm currently waiting on some brushed label material. If I can get this to work for the 7800, I should be able to get it to work of the 2600 jr as well.

Sorry but the 5200 is too large to work with my printing set-up (same goes for the Colecovision face plate).

More to report soon...

• Like 1