IGNORED

Wanted to buy-2600 stuff (S̶p̶a̶c̶e̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ X̶-̶7̶) (Raiders of the Lost Ark Tip Sheet)

jeremiahjt

My 2600 collection is always a work in progress, but I always have some things I am focusing on.  I will use this thread to see if I can find my most wanted stuff.  Well at least the relatively cheap stuff, sure I would like to buy a Rescue Terra I with manual, but not right now.  On to the list.

SpaceMaster X7 cartridge in pretty good condition.  It does not have to be mint, but I want it to look good.  This is the last thing I need for my 20th Century Fox set.

Pete Rose Baseball cartridge in pretty good condition.  It does not have to be mint, but I want it to look good.  This is the last thing I need for my Absolute set.

Sneak'N Peek manual in good condition.

MotoRodeo manual in good condition.

Sub Scan manual and both sets of stickers in good condition.

Edit on 4-26-24

I have taken care of a couple of things on my list, but not all.  Time to add some more.

The last of the Vidtec/US Games stuff I need:

Name This Game manual

Picnic manual

Gopher manual

Raft Rider (standard square cartridge)

Piece 'O Cake (standard square cartridge)

And the Raiders of the Lost Ark Tip Sheet.  Not the Solution Sheet, just the smaller Tip Sheet.

Just now, Dopy25 said:

I believe I have Spacemaster. The end label has a wear mark on it, but the front label is in relatively good condition. Let me check and get you pics if you are interested.

Definitely interested.  With 20th Century Fox games you have to accept some wear on the corner, so I am not expecting perfection.

• 9 months later...
On 7/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, jeremiahjt said:

My 2600 collection is always a work in progress, but I always have some things I am focusing on.  I will use this thread to see if I can find my most wanted stuff.  Well at least the relatively cheap stuff, sure I would like to buy a Rescue Terra I with manual, but not right now.  On to the list.

SpaceMaster X7 cartridge in pretty good condition.  It does not have to be mint, but I want it to look good.  This is the last thing I need for my 20th Century Fox set.

Pete Rose Baseball cartridge in pretty good condition.  It does not have to be mint, but I want it to look good.  This is the last thing I need for my Absolute set.

Edit on 4-26-24

I have taken care of a couple of things on my list, but not all.  Time to add some more.

Name This Game manual

Picnic manual

Gopher manual

And the Raiders of the Lost Ark Tip Sheet.  Not the Solution Sheet, just the smaller Tip Sheet.

As an fyi, I don’t think the Raft Rider square cart actually exists as a production release.  I’ve been looking for years and the only couple I’ve ever seen were pre release versions. Never a standard label looking one.  I’m not 100% on this, so if anyone has proof otherwise, feel free to point it out.  

On 7/5/2023 at 6:23 PM, jeremiahjt said:

Edit on 4-26-24

Name This Game manual

Picnic manual

Gopher manual

I may have a spare Raiders tip sheet lying around.  Let me see if I can track it down.  

17 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

As an fyi, I don’t think the Raft Rider square cart actually exists as a production release.  I’ve been looking for years and the only couple I’ve ever seen were pre release versions. Never a standard label looking one.  I’m not 100% on this, so if anyone has proof otherwise, feel free to point it out.  

I have the same feeling, but I have been assured it did come out.