IGNORED

Jtag interest

chriswhit

Was curious if people still have use for jtag consoles or rgh dev converted consoles? I used to build them and have one I’m about to reflash with a clean key vault that hasn’t been banned. I believe it’s got a 1tb hard drive but it’s been a minute so it may be larger. It’s not stock but not an issue with a jtag or dev kit nand. If I reflash a clean unbanned key vault I’ll be selling cause I don’t need several of these. It’s the non hdmi console with a new laser and belt in the dvd drive. Console would also come with a disk with all the 360 tools and latest dash files, copy of key vault and backup nand and is setup to flash through usb by powering on with eject button. Console has never had the shady xclamp fix but was reballed professionally about a month before it got banned. Again it’s getting a fesh keyvault and motherboard key so it will not be banned but if you don’t know what you’re doing it’s possible to get banned again. Other upgrades are the heat sinks from a jasper motherboard as they’re much better. New thermal paste will be done just for peace of mind and Xbox is setup to manually control cooling fan in dash or can be set to stock settings. No controllers as I need them for mine. The clean keyvault came from the same motherboard revision and original console using keyvault is currently dead so no risk of someone being online using the same vault. Not sure what they go for now as it’s not a current console anymore. I can also jtag other consoles even if past the dash as I have some reset glitch boards kicking around. Can also include custom dvd flash cable incase you get banned and wanna change keyvault in nand flash and dvd drive and can include a spare clean keyvault and pdf on how to do. Mostly wondering if there’s still interest in these or the dev version that has more abilities. I don’t have a pnet clean key though but it’s also region unlocked