IGNORED

Hidden Easter Egg in Atari Mania

bluenomadgaming

Hey guys, 

I am new here but I just got back into Atari after seeing an old article about the hotel honestly and I thought that this little company had some brass.  Started playing recharged and ended up buying Mania which I loved.  

I am not someone that 100% games at all but the end teased an Easter Egg I had missed.  I found it and made a video.  Hope you enjoy.  It is small but cool. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, jeremiahjt said:

I have been wondering about what those symbols were for.  Good job.  I will have to try this out at a later time.  Did doing this affect the percentage of the game you had completed?

No, it doesn’t have an achievement with it.  Thanks for watching it.  I never get to find anything cool and new in games being a middle aged man with a wife and kid.  :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bluenomadgaming said:

No, it doesn’t have an achievement with it.  Thanks for watching it.  I never get to find anything cool and new in games being a middle aged man with a wife and kid.  :)

No, I meant when you continue your game it shows the percentage complete.  Did the percentage change at all after finding this.  I am stuck at around 98%, and I am almost 100% sure I have beat all the minigames.

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this game being finally sold on the idea that Bentley Bear is Atari's unspoken mascot.  Looked like Bentley played a significant part in the game (and I was not wrong) so I checked it out.  And glad I did.  The game helped cement a bunch of classic characters in the Atari line up, like Torr for the Swordquest series, Nick the Demon from Demons to Diamonds (cute?), Warren the main guy from Adventure, the Yar, and the Caretaker himself is another interesting character as the Atari company works to establish and re-establish their own community of characters:

F6M8lnoXcAAPajv.thumb.jpg.5310bc8d13342076049e240d2cd5ce83.jpg

Still working to wrap up this game (currently on the final boss!). Game has been really fun and engaging.  Thanks for the video on how to find the 5th floor!