IGNORED

Interest check, Nintendo Fun Club News

I found these guys the other day. Was hoping to find them a new home. I have four issues of Nintendo Fun Club News issues 2,3,4,&5. 

Issue #2 - probably the best one. It's in really nice condition. It does have a crease from where it was folded during mailing. And it also has a couple small stains on the back (see pic). It has clean pages and no writing on it. Seems to be a pretty rare item.

Issue #3 - In great condition also. It does have the shipping label on the front cover.

Issue #4 - Has a crease running down the middle. It also has water staining and some pages have a slight waveyness to them. (see pic). 

Issue #5 - Same as #4 but no visible water staining.

Anyone here interested in these guys?

I can accept PayPal and ship next day. I can take more pics if needed.

I haven't sold anything on here in forever. Couldn't get into my old account, had to make a new one. HrdCorHillbilly was the old account.

20230719_121031.jpg

20230719_122752.jpg

20230719_121220.jpg

20230719_122611.jpg

20230719_122958.jpg

20230719_121713.jpg

20230719_121500.jpg

20230719_121535.jpg

Edited by HrdCorHillbilly2
Added a tag
  • Like 3

Same here, had the first 12 or so NP's. Would be nice to have them again. 

The magazines have sold. Thanks for all the interest and replies. Sorry if I didn't reply back to all of you. Atari Age comes through once again with finding a new home for a couple gems. 👍👍

I may have a Magnavox Odyssey 2 w/games for sale soon. 

9 hours ago, HrdCorHillbilly2 said:

Sorry! ☹ I sold them to the first person that responded. I may be able to find another copy of the Punch Out magazine. It'll take me a couple days though. 

Alright thanks for checking, it's those 2 color ones I was seeking primarily anyway.  The first two are just too costly and light, when they went color it was like a beta-taste of Nintendo Power as it had some real fun art, detail and substance.