IGNORED

My order was placed July 13th and is still pending. Is this normal, or are there delays?

Hello! I don’t know if this is the right place to post this as this is the first time I have posted on this forum before, but I am wondering how long it has taken for other people’s orders to go from pending to shipped. It’s been since 2 Thursdays ago and I haven’t seen any update and I’m wondering if this is normal. I sent an email out asking the same question, but I wanted to ask here in case someone who has ordered here before has an answer of if it’s normal for an order to take this long to move from the pending stage, or if something may be going on. It’s ok if the owner is really busy and there are delays, but I want to know if I can expect my game to ship by next weekend because I wanna have friends over to play these games before I go off to college.

Greetings,

I've already responded to your email, but I will respond here as well so others can see it. 

I just wrapped up a big sale in the store which resulted in a large number of orders (and that's a bit of an understatement).  It's going to take me months to build all the games and get these orders out.  However, orders such as yours, which don't contain any of the "Last Chance!" games that were on sale, I will get out in a more timely fashion.  This, fortunately, includes your order, which I will have out by the end of the week.  Once shipped, you will receive an email from the store with the tracking number.  You should receive the games with time to spare before you head off to college.

..Al

• Like 2

I am 100% taking it to college so I can play in my free time, but I just wanted the games here before college so I don’t have to drive back home to pick them up and so I can have a few days to play the games with my friends that don’t go to my college. @sramirez2008

Edited by Eddyed56
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddyed56 said:

I ordered Juno first, ninjish guy in low res world, medieval mayhem, lead, and an Atarivox. I think I got this sorted out via contact forms I just hope Juno first can also be shipped out with my other games since it’s a last chance item. @cvga

Nice. I especially like Medieval Mayhem out of that group, especially if you're playing with friends. 

Just now, cvga said:

Nice. I especially like Medieval Mayhem out of that group, especially if you're playing with friends. 

I have never played any of these games except the demos or pre releases in stella. I am extremely excited to try these games. Especially the ones that support Atarivox because the Atarivox is amazing to me.

• 1 month later...

Hi Al, I ordered two games almost a month ago on Aug 28th. (Lode Runner & Raptor). 

I was hoping the games could be sent to an American address before Sep 22nd because a friend of mine was in the states.

Unfortunately you didn't get back to my two emails I have sent you nor was the payment confirmed in my account until now.

Though my friend departed now, I would like to cancel the order and get the money back. 

I would like to order again another time. 😞

1 minute ago, m.o.terra kaesi said:

Hi Al, I ordered two games almost a month ago on Aug 28th. (Lode Runner & Raptor). 

I was hoping the games could be sent to an American address before Sep 22nd because a friend of mine was in the states.

Unfortunately you didn't get back to my two emails I have sent you nor was the payment confirmed in my account until now.

Though my friend departed now, I would like to cancel the order and get the money back. 

I would like to order again another time. 😞

I apologize, I did not see your emails, they were marked as spam, or I could have gotten those games out for you in time.  I'll refund and cancel your order. 

..Al