IGNORED

EDIT: Out of stock :(. INTEREST CHECK::GROUP BUY:: 138 in 1 MVS Multicart

Edit: Seller has told me these are out of stock and forced me to cancel the order. Sorry guys...

These 138 in 1 carts for MVS are freakin impossible to get now. I found one seller though who sells them in a pack of 5. They are unfortunately not willing to sell them individually. I'm willing to foot the bill to buy outright, but was hoping to recoup the costs by selling the other 4 once they arrive here from China.

Let me make this absolutely clear. I am NOT in this for the money. I know I could easily flip these on eBay for over 100 bucks or w/e, but I genuinely just want one of these carts, and this is the only way I can figure out how to obtain one. If that means I help 4 other people along the way, wonderful lol.

These would be 70 per person to recoup cost / shipping to me. That of course does not include shipping to you. If I can't find 4 people, no worries, I have my Ebay store, but I figured this might be the more ethical way of doing things as I know these 138 in 1 carts are so illusive now.

TLDR: These are the only multicasts with games like Waku Waku 7, League Bowling etc on them.

CONFIRMED LIST OF BACKERS:

1. Staxx

2.kcsims 

3. Tanooki

4. Charlie Cat! :)

Edited by Cobra Strike Down
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

What's the price going to be with this group buy if you don't fill the spots, still 70?

I've been trying to find one of those for like 3 years now, they just stupidly aren't made anymore for some sick reason despite the fantastic game library it has that was left out of the 161.  When they do turn up on ebay they're over 100 and unless it's a lucky miss by others, it gets into a battle of stupid fingers sniping so I just threw in the towel on it with better things to do.

Are you planning to wrangle up the dipswitch fix for those things as those are a problem at this rate too I believe.

Waku Waku 7 isn't the only banger on this by far.

Here's the chart though:

https://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/MVS_Multicart

But some highlights are: Sengoku 2, Twinkle Star Sprites, Waku Waku 7, Art of Fighting 3, Meta Slug 5, Ghostlop, NAM 1975, and Shock Troopers.  There are others but I know those can get a bit expensive, some dramatically more than others.

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

What's the price going to be with this group buy if you don't fill the spots, still 70?

I've been trying to find one of those for like 3 years now, they just stupidly aren't made anymore for some sick reason despite the fantastic game library it has that was left out of the 161.  When they do turn up on ebay they're over 100 and unless it's a lucky miss by others, it gets into a battle of stupid fingers sniping so I just threw in the towel on it with better things to do.

Are you planning to wrangle up the dipswitch fix for those things as those are a problem at this rate too I believe.

Here's the chart though:

But some highlights are: Sengoku 2, Twinkle Star Sprites, Waku Waku 7, Art of Fighting 3, Meta Slug 5, Ghostlop, NAM 1975, and Shock Troopers.  There are others but I know those can get a bit expensive, some dramatically more than others.

3 it goes to 93.75. If we get 2 people, it goes up past 119 I believe. Look, I'll be honest, if I can't find 4 others I'll throw them on eBay and make my money back lol, so ...don't worry about that.

Yes, there's a guy on eBay selling the dip switch thing right now, was planning on picking one up for myself.

5 hours ago, Madwindoman said:

Will the 138 n 1 work on an aes through a converter with the dip switch mod thingy? If yes than I’m in for 1

I have no idea. I'm sure the cart works just fine but not sure about the dips, sorry. 

4 hours ago, kcsims said:

I'm interested, PM sent. 

That's one guy!

As it seems like there's interest, I've gone ahead and placed the order. 

I've attached my receipt below:

Screenshot2023-08-06at1_13_22PM.thumb.png.c4de4686a027d5eb2653fe95d2b2aa59.png

I legit can't even find this listing through searches on their site, I was only able to find the damned thing by luck through some random search engine search that lead me here, so :shrug: seems these are rotting here for a reason; no one can find the listing lol

EDIT: don’t stay up until 7am, kids. I forgot it was 5 units not 4. The price is 70 as I originally stated. Sorry for any confusion. 

7 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Here's the chart though:

Are you in? I started hard confirmations. Let me know. Got a spot if you want it. 

24 minutes ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

Are you in? I started hard confirmations. Let me know. Got a spot if you want it. 

Yeah, totally, I'm in.  Between that v3 161 I have after my first failed, you add what the 138 has and more or less you have the entire library short of a few oddballs and lame quiz/mahjong titles.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293155732121

Guys and gals, I'd humbly suggest you get these while they're in stock. 7 left.

Well, get them if you're one of the 4 slots, I should say. Before buying this I'd please ask you state firm intent to buy!

Thanks for that, I knew I saw one somewhere before and outside the US.  I wouldn't be surprised if that's the same account going back 1+ years.  ...and ordered.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cobra Strike Down said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/293155732121

Guys and gals, I'd humbly suggest you get these while they're in stock. 7 left.

Well, get them if you're one of the 4 slots, I should say. Before buying this I'd please ask you state firm intent to buy!

I ordered one Daz. Thank you for the heads up. Also bro, add me to the list as well for a cart. :)

Also bro, add @ColecoGamer and @Reaperman for safe measures just in cast. I think they'll be interested as well. :) 

Anthony...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Charlie Cat said:

I ordered one Daz. Thank you for the heads up. Also bro, add me to the list as well for a cart. :)

Also bro, add @ColecoGamer and @Reaperman for safe measures just in cast. I think they'll be interested as well. :) 

Anthony...

Crap. I have four people already. I can send you the link if you want to do a run. Let me know buddy. 

• Like 1