IGNORED

Can anyone help me with a price on this?

FibroFreak78

1 hour ago, FibroFreak78 said:

Ok 🤔… price charting only had the re-released price and not this limited original. Thought that would be worth more. 

This is the red cartridge yes? I know they had a number of variations on this cart.

Hmm, haven't seen one for sale in a while, I think someone is thinking of selling one on Facebook, I'll see what they're asking. I mean you could always throw a price on it ($500) and entertain offers.

Edited by 128Kgames
  • Thanks 1

On 8/14/2023 at 12:24 PM, Pixelboy said:

200$US, but that's just my opinion.  :)

On 8/14/2023 at 4:11 PM, 128Kgames said:

you could always throw a price on it ($500) and entertain offers.

Wow for these kind of prices, I think a person would be far better off getting this for $130, and it already comes with Mario Brothers included.

image.thumb.png.fe5c2ca96491da042c7756713c944b3f.png

AtariMax Ultimate SD Multicart LINK

Just my 2 cents :)

7 hours ago, mytek said:

Wow for these kind of prices, I think a person would be far better off getting this for $130, and it already comes with Mario Brothers included.

Physical releases of homebrew games were produced in limited numbers and are hard to find, so they traditionally fetch high prices on eBay and such. This kind of thing falls squarely into collector-with-deep-pockets territory.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Physical releases of homebrew games were produced in limited numbers and are hard to find, so they traditionally fetch high prices on eBay and such. This kind of thing falls squarely into collector-with-deep-pockets territory.

Yes, this I knew…but couldn’t find any current sold prices to compare. Ugh. Ty for posting

3 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

I can see that for a collector, which I'm not. I've always gone the multi-cart route whenever possible, and assuming the game I wanted was down loadable.

23 minutes ago, mytek said:

I can see that for a collector, which I'm not. I've always gone the multi-cart route whenever possible, and assuming the game I wanted was down loadable.

I collect 'systems' then just buy a multicart for it. If i tried to collect the carts i would probably stick to the original set not home brew or variants

• Like 1