IGNORED

FS: Sega Genesis model 1 console, 32X console, all hookups and one controller

eightbit

For sale:

Sega Genesis model 1 High Definition Graphics - The console is in near new condition. One of the nicer Genesis model 1 consoles I have come across in years. It is a TMSS model. The reset button however did become very mushy and non-responsive over the years, so I replaced it with a brand new reset button from Console5. Looks great, works great and has some of the best sound I have ever heard out of a Genesis.

32X console - In good condition with minor scuffs and scrapes you would expect. Nothing terrible mind you...looks good. This is fully tested and works great. Comes with all of the necessary cables to connect it to the Genesis Model 1 and comes with the spacer piece for use with model 2 Sega Genesis consoles if you ever wanted to do that (although you would need to buy the specific model 2 loopback cable...this only comes with the model 1 cable). Great little unit. I played Doom Resurrection 32X on this for a good stretch while testing!

The 32X comes with a modern PSU I had sourced for it, and the Genesis 1 comes with the original power brick. One original Sega Genesis three button joystick is also included.

A really nice setup. This was one of my spare Genesis setups but as I am moving soon I am coming to find that I have little room for "spares" of anything ;)

$200 plus actual shipping takes this. 32X consoles online sometimes go for almost that alone...and sometimes that much untested which I think is ridiculous. This set is all tested, very clean and nice looking and works perfectly.

PM if you want it!

And, pics to come. I know I have been lazy in this area...I'll do my best to get some up tomorrow unless this sells before then.

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1