IGNORED

That One (Or More) Elusive Game

Omnibro

So there are plenty of variants in missing, but I'm at peace with not having the hard hitters.  For my 125, I only have 123 CIB.  My Spiker and LF2 don't have boxes, but my repro boxes work just fine.

My Intellivision Inc set is mostly complete with the glaring, but not surprising exception of Super Series, which I struggle to justify spending the going rate.  I'm lucky enough to have Snafu, Sea Battle, and Backgammon.

Homebrew-wise, I missed Ghostbusters, but might pick up the reissue.  I think I'm also missing their most recent Parker Bros game.  I'm probably missing a few variants too, like the big box 4-Tris's, but I have Intelligentvision and LTO.  Oh, and I really need to grab Cat Attack.

Variant-wise, I'm missing a bunch, but not in a hurry.  I think the next on my list might be working on International Parker Bros and Imagic variants.

Non-Intellivision-wise, I'm two games short of a complete Wii collection (including all available manuals).  I also need around 40-45 Wii U games to complete.  Also slowly working on Atari 2600 Activision (mix of loose and CIB).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Non-Intellivision-wise, I'm two games short of a complete Wii collection (including all available manuals).

That's an amazing feat in and of itself! There can't be that many people out there with complete Wii sets. I think I've only heard of two who both posted their collections on YouTube.

What titles are you missing?

• Like 1

Yeah variants present a whole thing for me suddenly.  Recently went over everything with a fine tooth comb and found a bunch of wrong overlays, missing white label carts, and some boxes I thought were decent, but were actually in terrible shape.  

So now  I get to hunt that stuff down.  Thanks to a couple awesome people listing those things I've wrangled some, but man am I imposing more than I thought.

But, i did just nab a Hong Kong Shark Shark - finally! Now that stupid Turbo haunts me.

Edited by Omnibro
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, the1hatman said:

That's an amazing feat in and of itself! There can't be that many people out there with complete Wii sets. I think I've only heard of two who both posted their collections on YouTube.

What titles are you missing?

Nintendotwizer completed the Wii set within a year at an average of ~$4 per game,.  It took me 4 years to get 90% of the library and another 3 years for the last 10% (~120 games).  I averaged ~$4-5/game for the first 1000, but that went up as I knocked out the heavy hitters.  Fortunately the priciest game is only $200-300.  Very few exceed $100.

The last two I need are Veggy World and Atrevente a Sonar.  The later was only released in South America, but is still NTSC.  I could buy them now, but I'm watching for decent copies/prices.  Here's what my progress looks like:

Screenshot_20230902-164342.thumb.png.dd5737eb66c828df8bb6a84a648121df.png

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Crash7 said:

My bowling cartridge label is white also. I've had it for about 35 years. LOL 

Lol. yes the regular white label one I have, but what Jason is talking about are what we call double label games where the white label was just put on top of the old blue Mattel label as they worked through old stock. Variations are never ending but what's cool is we keep finding new stuff all these years later. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What Cmart said.  For years we would occasionally see that some of the white labeled carts were just original Mattel carts with while labels applied over the original colored Mattel label.  I discounted them for years, but one day I decided to start collecting them.  Some are relatively common (Golf & Skiing), but others are much rarer.  I don't think they're worth too much of a premium and they're pretty easy to fake, but it's fun to keep an eye out for them and collect them like Pokemon 😁

• Like 3