IGNORED

NEW GAME : Pyramid Warp

tanuki

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, grips03 said:

I think there was a Metal Gear type game and Intellivania.  Is there a list of games you made?  I don't collect as much as I use too, but I do remember they all looked amazing.

Thank you for the comment!
I’d say most of the roms from games I have worked on are either already freely available, or being sold through Intellivision Collector.

Only exceptions are Infiltrator and Pandora, which are CIB only at the moment. I would consult with Elektronite on those.

Finally, I did not make Intellivania but I fully agree that it looks (and plays) great. I believe the rom is again available at Intellivision collector.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/17/2023 at 1:36 AM, Steve Jones said:

Yes an update on approximately when these will ship, as well as the other 3 ? Would be great, thanks

Hey everyone, I've been in touch with Patrice and he has entrusted me with producing the enclosures for the game.  I have the PCBs for the game in my studio.  

I have 4 printers normally and recently got a 5th, however the 5th doesn't have a glass bed yet, that arrives Sunday.  

Sadly of the other 4 printers 3 of them have been troublesome lately.  This has never happened like this all at once..   sure this one or that one might need some tweaking, but they all decided to break in different ways which is just awesome :P  

I was able to get one of the three working today and hoping it completes the prints I've entrusted with it.  I'll know in 8 hours.. 

This long weekend should help me knock them by monday or so if I don't have any bad prints.  So thank you for your patience, this shouldn't have taken so long to get really going on this, but I'm also hoping I can figure out what's wrong with the other two, and if I can well that means it will go that much faster.  

Once I have them all done, I need a day to glue / dry the carts and test them all out then I can ship them out to Cote to complete the assembly of the box / media / game and get them going.  

Sincerely,

Caleb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hey everyone, just a quick update.  Cartridges are printed.  I will be spending my evening tonight cleaning up and assembling the cartridges.  It's fairly time consuming but I should be able to do all 70 tonight.. but if I'm not I will resume tomorrow evening.  I'm going to reach out to Cote to confirm everything is good to go and ideally have them in the mail.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey everyone, just a quick update.  I sent off the invoice stuff and all 160 cartridges (good lord!) boxed up and ready to send off to France.  Thanks again for your patience on this process.  

I'm just waiting for the invoices to clear and I'll be taking this 16lbs box to FedEx to ship

Also if anyone is looking for some additional JLP enclosure cartridges, I have some excess shells as well if anyone needs some for another homebrew.  standard INTV style.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I can confirm that they did receive the cartridges. I am sure the holidays have slowed things down. I would imagine they are going to have some good news for people in January.  

I know they are looking ahead to do more things so before they do that I’m positive they would make sure their past orders are squared away before they start the next venture.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine yesterday too, so glad for the double pack, everything was in great shape.

I can't believe in the past month or so, between Cote, Luc, 5-11, and Rev, I've started and filled another home brew box.

• Like 2