IGNORED

NEW GAME : Pyramid Warp

tanuki

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Norseman 2 and Pyramid Warp arrived today, thank you. 

Norseman 2 looks to be in order.  Pyramid Warp however did not come with any overlays.  The instruction poster indicates there should be overlays.  Was there a last minute change?

Here are my contents,with overlays:

20240123_131941.jpg

• Like 1

Cote has advised me they will ship me the missing overlays.  Swell bunch a guys over there.  Real stand up fellows.  The bees knees.  Crackajack team.  A sockdolager of an organization. (first use of that word in any Atari Age forum ever.  Don't care if it's use is questionable.)

I do love the smooth Pyramid Warp cartridge.  Do we need a sticky topic for everyone to identify their Pyramid Warp cartridge sticker colour?  ;)

Green and Gold here.  Or is it Olive and Yellow?  Hmm!

IMG_4899.thumb.jpeg.b862634ae247f691176ba88c21c1d229.jpeg

Edited by Sinjinhawke
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Cote has advised me they will ship me the missing overlays.  Swell bunch a guys over there.  Real stand up fellows.  The bees knees.  Crackajack team.  A sockdolager of an organization. (first use of that word in any Atari Age forum ever.  Don't care if it's use is questionable.)

I do love the smooth Pyramid Warp cartridge.  Do we need a sticky topic for everyone to identify their Pyramid Warp cartridge sticker colour?  ;)

Green and Gold here.  Or is it Olive and Yellow?  Hmm!

IMG_4899.thumb.jpeg.b862634ae247f691176ba88c21c1d229.jpeg

3 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

20240124_102331.jpg

I smell lots of variants here folks!!!😱😱😳😳🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Not a very reliable system then I guess, tracking numbers would be nice…

I wouldn't read too much into those status. Mine still says processing even though delivered Jan.23. Came through a delivery company called Intelcom. Maybe try checking your spam folder for delivery notifications?

• 2 months later...

Last year, I ordered a copy of Pyramid Warp.  I was away for 4 months.  The post office tried to deliver it during that time, but they ended up returning it to the sender.  So now, I don't have a copy of the game, and the sender still has my payment.  I really don't want a refund.  I want the game to be resent.  Any advice on how to make this happen?