IGNORED

The Official Capcom System Thread!

Those two CPS system Mega Man games are fantastic.  They're very in the style of the full on MM classic series of games, but just the robots may need a bit more strategy with dodge, duck, fire, fire with right weakness weapon stuff than the originals.  It's not deep like SF2+ franchise, but it doesn't need to be as it's just fun.  Even the NGPC had an utterly fantastic take on it, owned it both times I had the handheld, and now you can play that even legit on that NGPC collection vol2 bundle as it's in there.  The real ones obviously are slipped in there really cheap too with their capcom arcade stadium packages 1 or 2 out now whichever it's in.  If you love robot master battles but could care a bit less about the stages, go for it.

• Like 1

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

A little late, but Google hates me and decided to take over two hours to process this video. Officially now in 4k (whenever youtube decides to render it out...), check out my first time with Alien VS Predator for the CPS2!

Edited by Cobra Strike Down

Posting this on each of the arcade machine dedicated threads:

PSA: Axunworks superguns seem to be selling out and I know his stock is rarely replenished. I needed another as my Naomi 2 will be out in a different area than my CPS2 and MVS and have watched on just the last couple days him go from having stock on all four models to now just one that doesn’t have JVS support. 

I wasn’t quite ready to buy, myself, but ended up pulling the trigger as I know he can go months before replenishing stock. So if you were on the fence hope this helps. 

If you aren’t sure of his quality it’s the best bar none. You uh…definitely pay for it haha, but you get what you pay for. Rgbs out, Saturn controller support, vertical screen rotation, various controller layout configurations etc, it makes arcade hardware play outside a cab much less of a headache. 

Anywho, hope that helps!

• 3 weeks later...