IGNORED

30th ATARI JAGUAR anniversary at Silly Venture 2023WE in Poland!

grey/msb

SV2023WE_Jade.png

Hello everyone :) I am the organizer of the Silly Venture 2023WE event, which will take place from December 7 to December 10 this year in Gdańsk/Poland. At the winter edition of SV we will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Atari Jaguar console!

We present you the official invitation to the party (for the Atari Jaguar console, of course!), presented last August 2023 at Silly Venture 2023 Summer Edition

What can you expect taking part in the event?

- judging of competition entries by a Jaguar designer (!!!)
- artistic cake in the theme of the Atari Jaguar console
- DOOM tournament on two Jaguars connected in a network!

Of course, competition entries can also be submitted remotely - and since it is the 30th anniversary of the Atari Jaguar console, each entry will be (even symbolically) rewarded! (no matter if it's a demo or a game or a game demo).

I strongly encourage you to participate. Let's show the creator of Jaguar how deep this console is in our hearts! The competitions will be streamed live during the event with the option of online voting (voting will be possible after purchasing an inexpensive ticket for participants online). 

After the event, a video with the judging of all competition entries by John Mathieson will be published!

LONG LIVE ATARI JAGUAR!

https://www.sillyventure.eu

If you have any question(s) - You can reach me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/greymsb

Or WhatsApp: +48 603 370 134

Edited by grey/msb
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

We encourage you to order SV2023WE T-shirts! Due to the fact that at the winter edition of Silly Venture we will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the ATARI JAGUAR console, the T-shirts had to include a current (handwritten!) dedication to the SV2023WE participants from the Jaguar designer himself - John Mathieson!

A unique souvenir for many years - not only for Jaguar fans!

We are waiting for your completed forms only until November 24 (Friday). Of course, we provide "extra-program" reprinting, but with no guarantee as to the availability of a specific size! There is only ebony gray color to choose from (traditionally, we leave the colorful ones for summer Silly Venture edition!)

SV2023WE_T-shirts.jpg

Design by mOOnie / Mystic Bytes

PRICE: 27 EUR

By purchasing a T-shirt, you support the event's budget by covering part of the costs. There's not much time left, but so far you've never let us down 🙂

Thank you in advance for your purchase!

If you are interested, please fill out the form at the link:

SV2023WE T-SHIRTS FORM - ORDERS

Personal collection at the event venue or delivery by post is possible, however, shipments will probably be made only after the event (i.e. after December 10). Each person who declares to buy a T-shirt will receive an e-mail with order details and a payment request after some time. If someone did not receive/collect the previous T-shirt, etc. - do not worry and report this fact to us. I'm sure nothing was lost 🙂 We apologize for the delay.

SV2023WE official website

Edited by grey/msb
format txt

timesup.jpg

I would like to remind you that we are waiting for your T-shirt orders until tomorrow, November 24 (Friday). T-shirts designed especially for the 30th anniversary of the ATARI JAGUAR console (there are handwritten notes on the back of the T-shirts: Greetings to the SV2023WE participants from the Jaguar designer himself - John Mathieson!

A unique souvenir for many years - not only for Jaguar fans!

We are waiting for your completed forms only until November 24 (Friday). Of course, we provide "extra-program" reprinting, but with no guarantee as to the availability of a specific size! There is only [b]ebony gray[/b] color to choose from (traditionally, we leave the colorful ones for summer edition!)

Design by mOOnie / Mystic Bytes

PRICE: 27 EUR

By purchasing a T-shirt, you support the event's budget by covering part of the costs. There's not much time left, but so far you've never let us down 🙂

Thank you in advance for your purchase!

If you are interested, please fill out the form at the link

SV2023WE T-SHIRTS FORM - ORDERS

Personal collection at the event venue or delivery by post is possible. If someone did not receive/collect the previous T-shirt, etc. - do not worry and report this fact to us. I'm sure nothing was lost 🙂

We apologize for the delay.

Edited by grey/msb

• 3 weeks later...

So far you haven't missed anything - 2 (pretty poor) entries by Jagmag in the game compo, that was it. Astonishing, are all Jag devs in "sleep mode" or something? 

Poor John Mathieson, what a joke compo for a 30th anniversary!! 😞

Edited by agradeneu
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, agradeneu said:

So far you haven't missed anything - 2 (pretty poor) entries by Jagmag in the game compo, that was it. Astonishing, are all Jag devs in "sleep mode" or something? 

Poor John Mathieson, what a joke compo for a 30th anniversary!! 😞

I hope the 256B intros made him feel better, though atariBDMS run it on BPE.

Sorry guys, but Jaguar Game compo was really questionable, with only one guy submitting and with very low quality. After all this build up and anticipation I feel somewhat disappointed. 

256B Demo category was good though, mostly thanks to 42Bastian,  and there was 1 really stellar Lynx demo by New Generation.  

• Like 4