IGNORED

No info on order placed three weeks ago

On September 25, I placed an order for the Atari 2600 Space Rocks game cartridge (including box and instruction manual).  I immediately received an email confirming my order (order number 32571) and the funds were withdrawn from my bank account, but I have not yet received notification regarding shipment of my order, and my order still has a status of "pending".

I waited a week after placing the order, and I then used the "Contact AtariAge" page to ask about my order, but I never received a reply.

I waited another week after that, and on October 10, I used the "Contact AtariAge" page a second time to ask about my order, but as of today, I have still never received a reply to either of my inquiries.

Is there another way to contact someone about my order?  How can I find out when it will be shipped?

Edited by Don 2600 and 5200

yes it is a shameful state. On the shop page there is a hint of several MONTH(!) delay above the HUGE poster. It is sadly very easy to miss. Additionally in the automated generated mail - which claims a processing time of one week - this huge delay is not added. From my point of view i would added a big red banner across all shop pages to push this message through. To be honest - if I wouldn't read the forum I would likely already get in touch with my lawyers...

edit: Plus check your spam folder, maybe a message was stored there

Edited by smesgr

The delay's will be because of a huge number of orders placed during the 'last chance sale' back in June/July, I'm still waiting on my order from then.  While I expected a delay ordering then, for new orders placed, it probably would be best if AA put up a obvious banner that there are long delays at the moment on the Store and the checkout pages.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been sending out emails periodically to update everyone on the status of their orders.  I sent a new email out right after PRGE, and I am currently busy building a ton of games to start getting outstanding orders out in batches.  The first big batch will go out early next week, and probably about every two weeks after that until they are all out.  I was slow on responding to emails in September and October as I was very busy preparing for PRGE, but with that behind me, my singular focus will be catching up on all orders.

If you're not seeing the emails I've been sending out, please let me know and I can help you troubleshoot that.

..Al

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, tradyblix said:

Getting in touch with lawyers over a video game purchase ?? And how much would your lawyer charge for that consultation ? lol. 

AtariAge has always been slow, they're not Amazon. Chillax folks. 

Yeah, we all get spoiled with common off the shelf next day items.  AtariAge games are having to be made, tested, and then shipped out.  Now that I understand how much work it is, the times generally aren't too bad.  This shift with Atari and the last chance sale and then PRGE in the middle has really delayed things.  Even with the delays on these, I've waited longer for games from other popular sources...

Edited by nadir

I'm also waiting on stuff but it's all good because I don't think it's compatible with the 2600 plus yet anyway. 😅 so I'm hoping that I'll get it by time there is an update that supports it. Or eventually. plus I have gotten games in the past from Atari age and while it does take a long time I definitely got what I wanted and it was great. so.

I know it's a long time to wait and wish people would just have a little bit more patience in life but it is what it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think Albert has given good updates so far.  Still have an order for Star Castle from the fire sale

Professionally I haven't learned the balance between quality updates and not enough. 

UPDATE:  ..and, wouldn't you know.  I *just* got my order!  Thank you, Albert!

• Like 1