IGNORED

Kaboom! Reimagined: BasketBoom! (in VCS Store)

metgangames

6 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Purchased the game earlier today and have really been enjoying it so far! Its so much fun and very addictive when playing using the classic joystick, its very responsive 😀 keep up the good work! This might just be one of my favorite new spinner games on the Atari VCS 800.

Thank you a lot, I’m glad it plays well and you like it. More spinner games to come hopefully 😃

• Like 2

2 hours ago, metgangames said:

Thank you a lot, I’m glad it plays well and you like it. More spinner games to come hopefully 😃

Sorry I didn't see it until now ;) I've been having car problems this week and dealing with that, but putting together a video tonight to air tomorrow (wed) about your game, its fun! i love it. thanks metgan!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ballistik said:

Sorry I didn't see it until now ;) I've been having car problems this week and dealing with that, but putting together a video tonight to air tomorrow (wed) about your game, its fun! i love it. thanks metgan!

Nothing to be sorry man, i hope your car issues fixed? Thank you for video btw, glad to hear everyone liking it so far 🕺

2 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I'm currently top place on the leaderboard. I'm willing to bet that will change when the zip code issue gets resolved and more people are able to buy and play the game 🤣 for now i feel like a champion! My score is 5345 using 3 paddles in the settings. 

My best was 30k but well… eyes start to see blurry and fuzzy at that point, like this -> 🥹

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Think I've found a problem with the game. I got to level 34 with 3 paddles left still and the game crashed, basically no more basket balls is this supposed to happen? My high score on the left is lost to 😥 i was doing so goodIMG_20231018_182424_7112.thumb.jpg.ff5144c4bd93f6861ca18a3f02aa81e5.jpg lol 

It sounds like a softlock, and no it is not supposed to happen. I'll look into it asap

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

It happened again to me, this time on wave 20 i think it was. It's such a great game but I'll certainly not be chasing any high scores on it till its patched, i cant deal with the stress of not knowing if the games going to lock up 🙂

Good news, soft lock fixed!

On 10/22/2023 at 9:10 PM, ballistik said:

Hey Metgan, that happened to me too, I got up to 60,000+ pts and the game just stopped. I caught it on my gameplay video coming up on Tues for Basketboom! :) Love it

BB

Finally found a nasty but effective solution.

If it seems to happen, just wait 2-3 more seconds and game will detect something is off and force its way through to continue (will generate more balls)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, tripled79 said:

Bought this game the other day, however I can't download the software... Not getting a response from Atari either...

Have you tried reaching out to Ashlee on Discord? That's probably the quickest way to get the issue resolved. I imagine support is currently swamped dealing with new owners who purchased a VCS in the recent sale though so i wouldn't expect an immediate response from Atari support. I purchased a USB stick earlier in the month from them and its still not shipped and zero response from them.

5 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

Have you tried reaching out to Ashlee on Discord? That's probably the quickest way to get the issue resolved. I imagine support is currently swamped dealing with new owners who purchased a VCS in the recent sale though so i wouldn't expect an immediate response from Atari support. I purchased a USB stick earlier in the month from them and its still not shipped and zero response from them.

How were you able to purchase a USB stick? You're not living in the U.S. are you?