IGNORED

Win a FREE copy of Amigo Cornhole!

Rev

Back from PRGE, and have a spare copy of Amic…go Cornhole. 

I probably could of put up on ebay for thousands of dollars, but instead I will give it away to someone here. 

How to win:

Post a statement or reason why you should receive it and after 1 week Ill choose the best response. 

Anyone that attended Prge is not eligible to win, but feel free to post. 

Thanks to 511under. 

IMG_2448.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Dear Rev;

I have been an Intellivision fan since 1982 (I was 6) and as an early adopter of technology I suffer from a lack of coordination. This of course has been a continual theme all my life which has resulted in trauma from not being seen as the correct choice, or generally the last choice in school group sports. I see in this game a unique opportunity to change my lot in life. I am convinced I can turn my life around, at the tender age of 47, by using this software to hone my skills - becoming more accurate at throwing objects. This in turn will make me more popular and allow me to finally be picked for dodgeball. I can then invite my new friends over to show them my Intellivision which will allow me to play Utopia with more than one person.

Respectfully yours;

Anthony

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

My life, as I knew it, came crashing to an end in 2023.  I no longer work, nor will I ever likely have an income from working.  In April/May/June, I contemplated suicide.  Now, I am kind of just hanging in there, taking it day by day.  I'm sorry that I can't go into more details, but it's the truth.  I do check these forums daily.  Thank you.

• Sad 1

I think Cornhole is a stupid game, with a stupid name that sounds vaguely lewd.  I can't believe it has become so popular and even treated as a sport, and was utterly astonished when Intellivision Entertainment started touting it as a flagship title.

I hate this game, and roll my eyes every time I see the stupid target boxes spread out on the lawns of pubs, concerts, restaurants, town festivals, and even my office building.

It just makes my skin crawl every time I hear that stupid name.

I think you should give me a copy of the game just to piss me off.  It's the least I deserve.

dZ.

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1

Rev, as an OG INTV gamer from the beginning, I played INTV non-stop as a kid and still play almost everyday.  INTV 4Life!  Sad when Amico died off...I have all the other games they sold on the shelf..hoping one day they will be of use.  Cornhole would be awesome to add into the collection.  Although I collect...I prefer to play first.  Thanks for the consideration.  Revolution Calling!

Dear Santa Rev

As it gets colder this time of the year here in Tennessee, the opportunities to go outside and play outdoor Cornhole will be few and far between for me.

Rather than spending a boring, Cornhole-less Winter with nothing else to do, I thought that having a copy of Amigo Cornhole would go a long way to help me stay sharp and get my much needed daily practice.
That way when Spring comes I will be able to impress myself and my imaginary friends with my awesome skills.

And it would be all thanks to you, Rev! Think about it. 

Thanks

I have been a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs my whole life.  All I have ever known is suffering.  I think Cornhole can give me the peace my heart so desperately needs.

You should probably throw in a copy of the mystery game for me as well.  That could really get me over the hump.  :)

Thank you kind sir.

image.png.7e64368feaf14ab7bf345cecf29b0808.png

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I have been a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs my whole life.  All I have ever known is suffering.  I think Cornhole can give me the peace my heart so desperately needs.

You should probably throw in a copy of the mystery game for me as well.  That could really get me over the hump.  :)

Thank you kind sir.

image.png.7e64368feaf14ab7bf345cecf29b0808.png

Lucky bastard, I am a Nordiques fan.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, abeckett said:

Dear Rev;

I have been an Intellivision fan since 1982 (I was 6) and as an early adopter of technology I suffer from a lack of coordination. This of course has been a continual theme all my life which has resulted in trauma from not being seen as the correct choice, or generally the last choice in school group sports. I see in this game a unique opportunity to change my lot in life. I am convinced I can turn my life around, at the tender age of 47, by using this software to hone my skills - becoming more accurate at throwing objects. This in turn will make me more popular and allow me to finally be picked for dodgeball. I can then invite my new friends over to show them my Intellivision which will allow me to play Utopia with more than one person.

Respectfully yours;

Anthony

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.... :P 

Lmao Lol GIF