IGNORED

anyone interested in an extremely rare atari games 20th anniversary jacket? or maybe an area 51 jacket?

mr.bill

these jackets were only available to atari employees. I think some were given to some employees and others were able to order them. I was told they were very expensive back then. I got this extra small jacket from an atari employee its embroidered inside with her name and atari games 1972-1992. I wont reveal the name. but if you buy it, I will provide you the history..

the jacket is very heavy. like a high school varsity letterman jacket. I paid quite a bit to get it. You can buy it or maybe we can work something out in a trade for other memorabilia. Only reason I am selling, is I already have one.

There is also a area 51 jacket. Its an xl. Its also like a letterman jacket and is very heavy. I passed on it as I already have one, but maybe someone would be interested. Its also from an atari employee. going to pay a visit to them on friday, so you might want to let me know asap.

here are pics of them:

20thanniversary.thumb.JPG.747109a75cdb97f84f1652b5a1a85bc4.JPG

area51b.thumb.jpeg.92c676ac6d9d86afb751ecbd51bb2215.jpeg

area51a.thumb.jpeg.e499f4685e6bf068bb560b4ad9a8d9c2.jpeg

Edited by mr.bill
  • Like 2

the 20th anniversary jacket is extra small. belonged to a female atari employee.  the area 51 is an xl jacket.  belongs to a male employee. 

the 20th anniversary jacket is spoken for. 

the area 51 jacket will be left behind.  Maybe it could be gotten at a later date.

Edited by mr.bill