IGNORED

JagCorner’s Atari Jaguar 30th Anniversary Marathon Stream

BitJag

image.thumb.jpeg.0592c61ffb3670b8d38d05d8076ea2a5.jpeg

Join BitJag Friday the 24th at 1:00pm MST to celebrate an unbroken chain of 30 years of software releases on the Atari Jaguar. I will be playing games through the year by year, enjoying the highs and lows that our favorite finicky cat has to offer. Each game is worthy of highlight in relation to the Jaguar’s legacy, or at least meaningful to me personally. Here are some of the games from my playlist:

Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy, Tempest 2000, Missile Command 3D, Fight for Life, Iron Soldier II, Protector, Beebris, Tube SE, Another World, Flappy McFur, Rebooteroids, Escape 2042 The Truth, Defenders, Uwol The Quest for Money, A selection of Dr. Typo Games, Gravitic Mines, Gods, Block’em Sock’em, and many more...

There will also be a few opportunities for the audience to pick, and we might even get to play up to 64 games! Wouldn't that be rad!?

We’ll also stop to note some important historical moments in the Jag’s history. Outside of this, the structure of stream will be loose, and I’m sure I’ll have a surprise or two waiting for those who take the time to watch.  I'm planning on this being about 6 hours along, so... We'll see how that goes.

Come and enjoy some great and terrible games, correct me when I get the history wrong, and celebrate the unique story of the Atari Jaguar with others!

https://youtube.com/live/Ye6QQuc0tyQ?feature=share

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Songbird said:

No Supercross 3D?

I actually had it on my list at one point, simply for how bad of a game it is, but I have Fight for Life soon after.  I decided to drop it because of that.

If your in the chat around 1:45pm MST, I throw it back in the line up just for you Carl :)

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, BitJag said:

I actually had it on my list at one point, simply for how bad of a game it is, but I have Fight for Life soon after.  I decided to drop it because of that.

If your in the chat around 1:45pm MST, I throw it back in the line up just for you Carl :)

We played Supercross 3D for the HSC one year. At first, I hated it. After giving it some time, I could see a fun game trying to get out, if only some more time in the oven(isn't this always the case?).

After a few days, I started to enjoy cutting the corners by jumping over them. In the end, I hated the game a lot less.  :)

Edited by Machine
  • Like 1