Black Widow: Recharged
Pedrai $2.99
Centipede: Recharged
Sir Lovelot $7.49
Thrustlander $11.29

Let me know if I missed any!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Looks like a decent sale especially for new VCS owners that are picking up the console in the sale, provided they can even purchase a game in first place once they manually flash the system and get it up and running once out the box. I was hoping those DOS games went on sale as I'm missing one of them and refuse to pay full price for it 😅. I already have all these games in my collection, the full library minus the DOS game I'm missing so the sale is of no use to me but some amazing value to be had here. The one thing about the Atari VCS is its game library is pretty awesome, only high quality games make it on to the store.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, john_q_atari said:

Since I am one of those people that is unable to purchase a single thing on the system I am unable to tell if you are being sarcastic or not. 

I'm being very real about it, the system has a great solid game library now its just sad that the zip code issue is holding the system and its users back and also being locked to being sold in the US only holds the system back to. I read on Discord 10 mins ago that there close to sorting something out for users that cant purchase games due to the zip code issue so it might be worth jumping over to Discord and letting support know your one of the effected users and see what happens. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BeamRider said:

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up Atari 50 for $29.99, plus Donut Dodo and Sigi - A Fart for Melusina for $3.75 each.

Great savings. Atari 50 is one of the best Atari compilations ever and $3.75 for Donut Dodo is ridiculous. Donut Dodo is tons of fun.

• Like 2

It sure would be nice to pick up some of these games at a discount, but I'm one of those people affected by the zip code error. (I just tried again and it's still messed up) Atari is aware of this error, yet they still ran a game sale knowing full well that a decent sized slice of their user base can't even purchase games until that issue is resolved. So, this sale is just a slap in the face to those of us who can't purchase games.

Fortunately, I've had my VCS for about a year, so I own a number of the games that are on sale. Still, it would be nice to pick up some of the ones I don't have at a discount. But, it just isn't meant to be.

4 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Great savings. Atari 50 is one of the best Atari compilations ever and $3.75 for Donut Dodo is ridiculous. Donut Dodo is tons of fun.

Atari 50 is just incredible. Not only is the game selection the best they've ever released in a single compilation, but the history timelines are great. It's a true gem.

• Like 3