IGNORED

Collecting for the 2600+

Brad_from_the_80s

On 2/15/2024 at 2:30 PM, shane857 said:

Been updating my 7800 collection at the mo. Can't wait for Atari to "maybe" release them. lol

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

if Ikari Warriors is repressed, idc if they have to make the dudes look more like Ralph Jones and Clark Still as they do in KOF, i would rambo the shit outta those commandos.

also does anyone know if the scrotum guns exist here too? A B B A.

36 minutes ago, tradyblix said:

Did you get that directly from atari? Because it's still sold out on amazon and has been the entire time.

Looks like Atari website has them available. It seems a little awkward trying to find items specific to 2600+. On the website click Atari 2600+ then at the top red bar click shop, scroll down and you should see all the items available.

Amazon appears to be out of stock.

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.jpeg.098fd7a3f13cf682295f574aa050f4e8.jpeg

Now I'm waiting for my Butcher Billy XP box set: (2600: Fatal Run, Dark Chambers, Save Mary, and OUTLAW)  to arrive and all will be alright in my Atari Universe.

Well then it's the next Atari 50 update, maybe some homebrews, etc... laugh emoji

• Like 7

My 7800 loot came in!  The packaging is top notch. It's way better than the OG 7800 packaging.  The CX78+ is also way better than the OG CX78, with a better feel, d-pad and buttons. Thank to Atari, Plaion and everyone involved in bringing these back. 😎👍

qNBgsgF.jpeg

• Like 7

I ordered a controller grip from Retro Game Boyz.  It'll be nice to have that.  I already have one of his gamepads that I got last year.  It's the preferred method I use for playing 2600 games on the Plus.  I've also used it on my 7800 as well.

This is what the grip looks like.

https://retrogameboyz.com/products/rubberized-grips-for-nintendo-nes-004-and-retrogameboyz-control-pads

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Intellivision Master said:

I ordered a controller grip from Retro Game Boyz.  It'll be nice to have that.  I already have one of his gamepads that I got last year.  It's the preferred method I use for playing 2600 games on the Plus.  I've also used it on my 7800 as well.

This is what the grip looks like.

https://retrogameboyz.com/products/rubberized-grips-for-nintendo-nes-004-and-retrogameboyz-control-pads

Very Interesting site🤙

Even a special Omega Race Controller is available 🕹

https://retrogameboyz.com/products/atari-2600-omega-race-controller

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

37 minutes ago, DEANJIMMY said:

Very Interesting site🤙

Even a special Omega Race Controller is available 🕹

I recommend their Control Pads.

IMG_5237.jpeg

IMG_5238.jpeg

IMG_5239.jpeg

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, shane857 said:

How quickly do they ship and do they deliver to the UK? 🤔

I’ve always received mine within a few weeks, however it seems that the current lead times are longer. I will say that they do comunícate with you during the build process.

I don’t know about whether they ship to the UK, but you can contact them here.

IMG_5244.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, shane857 said:

How quickly do they ship and do they deliver to the UK? 🤔

I am in the UK and purchased the Robotron controller (slightly customised) from them. Looking through my emails I ordered it on the 26th Feb and received it on the 25th March. Before I ordered though I had to register to wait for the 'slot' so I could actually place the order, this was very short for me, I think a day or two, but I assume if he is busy it could be longer than I experienced. Regardless it wasn't a bad wait and the controller is great.

Edited by JetmanUK
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, shane857 said:

Anybody still got one of these? Think they came with the original VCS console back in the day.

More importantly, is the £1 offer still valid and can I redeem it on Atariage store? 😂

DSC_0045.JPG

this is making me wanna check my 2600 boxes for the Atari Advantage.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maztr_0n said:

this is making me wanna check my 2600 boxes for the Atari Advantage.

gonna need to check Super Huey rq but, atari pls... i want the advantage...

atariadvantage.jpg

• Like 2