IGNORED

FS: Lotharek MiST FPGA (latest version with 64MB) and accessories ***SOLD***

eightbit

This is the latest model from Lotharek. I had pre-ordered this months ago and it arrived literally before my move in October.

The unit has been reworked since the previous models, adding more memory, the option to use a barrel power connector instead of USB, a smaller form factor (the old MiST was small, this is smaller!) and some other improvements

Really nice little metal box that can play darn near everything. I have added a 256GB SD card and it is ready to go with everything you need. Comes with a nice Retrobit controller, power supply, audio and VGA cables. Connects to any VGA display or RGB/Component I believe with the proper cable, however I never used this that way. I simply have it connected to a VGA monitor. You wouldn't believe this thing on a CRT by the way!

In any case, I need funds for something else so this unfortunately has to go. Between the unit, shipping, the controller, power supply...I think I paid in the neighborhood of just under $300.

$250 shipped takes it all. This also includes a wireless keyboard/mouse combo from Logitech...I just forgot to add it to the picture.

PM if you want it!

***SOLD***

IMG_0481.JPG

IMG_0484.JPG

Edited by eightbit