IGNORED

Unknown timed exclusive heading to Atari VCS 800

Atari_JaguarVCS

So it seems an unknown Atari game is heading to the Atari VCS 800 this week and as a timed exclusive! I thought it was worthy to create a topic about it in advanced to see if we can guess what it might be? I literally have no idea to be honest but its great that the Atari VCS 800 is getting this unknown game before the other platforms in a similar fashion to Neo Sprint and definetaly shows the Atari VCS 800 isn't quite on borrowed time and is still going and getting support. I'm looking forward to this game hitting the store.

• Like 2

I would be willing to bet it's Poly Gunr from Tony Barnes/RetroNinja.  He has been stating that this game will be coming before the end of the year and it would be a timed VCS exclusive.  He also stated that there were two or three others that he was working on at the same time.  They may be timed exclusives as well.

• Like 2

I am still waiting for a real Basic Math Recharged to appear on the VCS.  My youngest is in second grade and is a prime candidate for it!  If we ever get Advanced Math Recharged my older one would find it fun to find the square root of X-(-Y) cubed.🤣

• Like 1

I was thinking it was Poly Gunr but this said game is supposed to be coming out from Atari themself which makes me doubt that its Poly Gunr. I guess we will find out soon enough 🙂. I thought Tony was holding back dropping his games on the Atari VCS for now until the zip code issue was fully resolved and he was just planning to drop a demo of Poly before the years out until that happens..