IGNORED

Wanted: Backup copiers for the 90's

eightbit

I think it would be fun to find some of these (Z64 Mr. Backup, Super Magicom, Super Magic Drive, etc.) and play with them again. I have everdrives nowadays and I know these are pretty antiquated, but I have memories of them all. I ordered a few Z64 units from their website in the late 90's and I had various copiers for the Genesis and SNES as well. I recall having to meet a shady guy at a bus terminal in the city to pick them up...lol.

Anybody got any of these kicking around? Even if they just somewhat function I may be interested just to try to repair them.

Let me know!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I got one neat copier named the "Tornado" from scooby105! Thank you so much! I was able to restore it and it works fine! 

Not nearly as convenient as the SNES Everdrive I have of course (not even close!) but these are just interesting to me and it's cool to me to kick it on and wait a minute or so for a game to load...lol!

If anyone else has any, I would be interested. I am looking for Super Wild Card (and DX), Super Magicom, Super Magic Drive, Z64 Mr. Backup, CD64, Doctor V64....and others. At one point in my life I had all of these devices and I'd like to bring them into my collection if at all possible. I want to emphasize however that I am not looking to pay a fortune for a bootleg Chinese game copier from the 90's, but I am willing to buy at a reasonable price or perhaps trade.

PM with what you have. Even if they don't work I am interested.