IGNORED

About selling majority of my game collection

Marcer

Hi.

I have quite many Jaguar Games. 

and my situation is like it is.. So I consider to sell them off. 

But I get really confused of how to put the prices.

for example

Aircars. on ebay sold went for nearly 800usd

As I have Aircars 94 (boxed 2010).

and Aircars with the whiteboxed (inlay) + Manual I got from B&C. 

what prices could I expect for them?

both is nearly mint. barely used. 

I belive Ebay is the best place to sell all titles at ?

FYI, there are a few variations of Aircars for Jaguar. The original ICD release is rare and sells for $$$. The more recent reprints aren't worth as much.

Also, it isn't just that the labels are different, they all have slightly different revisions of the game. The game supports LAN multiplayer via Jaglink but not all variations are compatible for network play.

I don't know a whole lot about the rarity of Air Cars, but I'm sorta in the market for a copy. No chance in hell I'd ever pay those kinda prices for it, but apparently a cart only sold recently for only $50. I know Wave 1 was producing licensed copies a while back, but it looks like that has stopped and now people are reselling his version of it for $200. Madness. I wish that someone with a better rep would get permission to produce another run.

Very nice, but you'll probably want to piece it out and show detailed pictures of all the games, their instruction manuals, and inserts; that's how you'll get top dollar. You may also want to provide provenance (if you can) on some of the homebrews. Is your Painter cart from the first run or one of the later, "secret" runs? I'm still not sure how many runs were made of this cart, and how many of those had permission from its author. And that BattleSphere is a repro, isn't it? My (original) BS:G doesn't look like that, and I don't think that "plain" BattleSphere was sold in a box like that, either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Very nice, but you'll probably want to piece it out and show detailed pictures of all the games, their instruction manuals, and inserts; that's how you'll get top dollar. You may also want to provide provenance (if you can) on some of the homebrews. Is your Painter cart from the first run or one of the later, "secret" runs? I'm still not sure how many runs were made of this cart, and how many of those had permission from its author. And that BattleSphere is a repro, isn't it? My (original) BS:G doesn't look like that, and I don't think that "plain" BattleSphere was sold in a box like that, either.

Battlesphere is for sure Repro. about painter.. I belive i bought it from 16-32. same as Space War 2000

• Like 1

On 12/18/2023 at 7:07 PM, Machine said:

Put up a list(with photos, this is a must) and see what offers you get. On Ebay, you lose 20-25% on fees and PayPal BS.

If you want, send them to me & I will price them and toss out the ones that have no value.  ;)

There’s no way to reach 25% or even 20% unless you sell trinkets for cent amounts. Seller fees top out at less than 15% for video games.