IGNORED

FS: Ultima Underworld Collection PC including cluebooks, mint condition

donjn

6 minutes ago, Grig said:

did you originally list this at $200? I thought that is what I say earlier this morning.

I had it way too low. I have a couple of interested parties, one of which I am waiting to hear back from.

The Underworld games as mentioned sell for $150 a piece by themselves. My original price of $200 total including clue books basically mint was a steal.

My apologies, but I am flexible.

Edited by donjn

36 minutes ago, donjn said:

I had it way too low. I have a couple of interested parties, one of which I am waiting to hear back from.

The Underworld games as mentioned sell for $150 a piece by themselves. My original price of $200 total including clue books basically mint was a steal.

My apologies, but I am flexible.

LOL no worries, I just did not want to think i was seeing stuff that was not there ... again (JK!!!) I remember when this came out. Good stuff!

46 minutes ago, donjn said:

Yeah I feel bad because I kind of had a deal in place for $200. I hope he understands. :(

well if it was me ... i would honor the $200 deal because that is what it was listed for originally, not the buyer's fault. But that is just me LOL.

good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

Just now, Grig said:

well if it was me ... i would honor the $200 deal because that is what it was listed for originally, not the buyer's fault. But that is just me LOL.

good luck with the sale.

I actually had that happen to me once here with a Sega CD. I had a deal in place and the seller then said "oops, it should be higher, no sale at the agreed upon price". Then the AA community told the seller it was his fault not mine, he should honor the original asking price. and he did. just my two cents, again good luck with the sale.

Just now, Grig said:

I actually had that happen to me once here with a Sega CD. I had a deal in place and the seller then said "oops, it should be higher, no sale at the agreed upon price". Then the AA community told the seller it was his fault not mine, he should honor the original asking price. and he did. just my two cents, again good luck with the sale.

Yeah I brought it down another $50. I had it at $200, its worth close to $400, Ive moved it to $350 and now $300.

Now, if he paid me then for sure I would have to honor what he paid. So far, he has been a really nice guy, I hope he can meet me halfway.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, donjn said:

Yeah I brought it down another $50. I had it at $200, its worth close to $400, Ive moved it to $350 and now $300.

Now, if he paid me then for sure I would have to honor what he paid. So far, he has been a really nice guy, I hope he can meet me halfway.

yes sir! I love this community, most everyone here is fantastic and super easy to work with. I love the marketplace, so much better than eBay. 

• Like 1