IGNORED

Dragon Trilogy 7800 - (in VCS Store)

Atari_JaguarVCS

Heh, I was coming to post this news, but I figured you'd have beat me to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I bought them all and I like them all. Fun games with nice graphics and great music. Of the three, I was having the most fun with Dragon's Cache. It's a great relaxing match 3 game. I love seeing that sort of stuff available for a chill gaming session.

ย 

This brings us up to a total of 142 games available in the VCS store. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scifidude79 said:

Heh, I was coming to post this news, but I figured you'd have beat me to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I bought them all and I like them all. Fun games with nice graphics and great music. Of the three, I was having the most fun with Dragon's Cache. It's a great relaxing match 3 game. I love seeing that sort of stuff available for a chill gaming session.

ย 

This brings us up to a total of 142 games available in the VCS store. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dragon's Cache is awesome! I've been having a blast with that one and really appreciate the music in the game, i sat in the menu for a bit just listening to the 4 different music tracks. The other two games are great also. It's great to have these amazing games on the Atari VCS 800, Dragon's Cache is a much needed change of pace for me just now though, especially after completing Madness Beverage. Its crazy to think we have 142 games now! All good games at that i cant really think of a really really bad one to be honest, i like how games need to be of a certain standard to make it on to the Atari VCS store ๐Ÿ™‚.

ย 

I'm really excited to see what 2024 brings to the Atari VCS store. I know there's a lot of games in development and more developers wanting to bring there games to the system so it should be a good time.ย 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SabertoothRetro said:

I love seeing more great homebrew find digital release on the VCS!

Me too! I hope we continue to get more of these on the VCS. I feel it's not only great content that can easily be an Atari exclusive (as in it only runs on Atari systems) but it also makes a great way to try the games at a low price and decide if you want to order the cartridges. I ordered Tower of Rubble to play on my 2600+ because it's a lot of fun to play on the VCS.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bmxbandit1975 said:

Showing up as ยฃ2.99 in the Atari vcs uk storeย 

but got invoiced for $4.99 which is ยฃ4.05. ย Brought so many games recently without any issues, anybody else experience any issues purchasing the new dragon 7800 game?ย 

I'm in the UK also. I have had this issue with a few Atari VCS 800 game purchases. The issue is with the bank, they seem to add an extra charge on for some reason and there doesn't seem to be anything you can do about it really. I have a few cards tied to my Atari VCS 800 account now and it'll only do it with one card but the other is absolutely fine.ย 

48 minutes ago, bmxbandit1975 said:

Just checked my email spam and it seems Atari have actual charged ย me $4.99, seems a technical glitch in the store, I have reported it to themย 

Interesting do keep us updated on what has caused the increased price if Atari respond. As said from my end in the past its been an extra charge put on from the bank that adds on a extra bit of pocket change to the final price due to the vendor, so i never really felt the need to chase it up, but i did noticed when i added a different card from a different bank i didn't get hit with the extra fee.ย 

On 12/30/2023 at 1:21 AM, bmxbandit1975 said:

Just checked my email spam and it seems Atari have actual charged ย me $4.99, seems a technical glitch in the store, I have reported it to themย 

That's because David Paige must have made a mistake in converting to British pounds. In any case, worldwide, you will be charged at the price in dollars, but David needs to update the currency exchange to give you an idea of the price in your currency. I hope that soon this part will be automatically updated in order to avoid mistakes of this kind. I have the same problem for Euro dollar conversions.

Edited by RadiATIon