IGNORED

Favorite Box or Cartridge Art

sramirez2008

17 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

There are two versions of the artwork for the carts. The CIB comes with a double sided poster. Below is what the other artwork looks like. I really like this one too. I have all of the Champ Games.

Galagon.jpg

ChampGames.jpg

An arcade-quality version of Ladybug would be pretty awesome. I’m hopeful Hamster will add Universal games to their Arcade Archives library on PlayStation. If they get these working with the 2600+ I’ll definitely pick up a few of them 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean_1970 said:

Are these working under 1.0 or 1.1 firmware?

No. IIRC, at the moment, only Avalanche works. I can’t wait for the 2600+ to become compatible with all of the Champ games.

IMG_3158.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LS650 said:

The 2006 version of Ladybug (with no ARM) works fine on the Plus, but unfortunately I think it is no longer available. 

Confirmed and I can confirm that Conquest of Mars works too.

IMG_3164.jpeg

IMG_3163.jpeg

• Like 1

All of the Activision ones have always been my favorites, followed closely by the original Atari color boxes. Too hard to pick out favorites within those groups. Love the bold colors and the simplicity. I love them so much, I put together collages of box art that I use as PC backgrounds and screensavers. Oh, the Imagic ones as well. Love the chromed out Millennium Falcon and jet-plane-winged T-Rex. Honorable mention for me goes to the Tele-Games ones. Not a fan of how plain the black backgrounds are, but I love the unique art for many of those early titles.

Atari 12 Activision.jpg

Atari 01 Color.jpg

Atari 14b Imagic Expanded 01.jpg

Atari 06 Tele-Games.jpg

• Like 5