IGNORED

My Colecovision AV mod failed. But why? (Pics)

Boschloo

12 hours ago, Ruggers Customs said:

You're welcome.  I've known Luke for about a decade, super good guy. and will always do what he can to help the customer.  He's still one of my main suppliers of hard to get items.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like 1

Yup, Console5/Luke is a great guy. It's vey, very rare I've had an issue with a what he sells, but he's always responsive and takes care of it. Plus all the work he puts into maintaining his wiki. Which has come in handy for me more times than I can count.

On 1/12/2024 at 9:14 AM, nick3092 said:

Yup, Console5/Luke is a great guy. It's vey, very rare I've had an issue with a what he sells, but he's always responsive and takes care of it. Plus all the work he puts into maintaining his wiki. Which has come in handy for me more times than I can count.

I've got the wiki bookmarked and downloaded most of the SM off it to keep in my NAS so I can access the info wherever I might be.

My lastest very small snafu with C5 is that I think this is about the 3rd time I've gotten a cap kit with one cap of the wrong value. And it is always the 47µf where I find a .47µf having been provided. Luckily I've a few caps of various values on hand due to the fact that many of his kits also provide extras I end up not using. 

@Boschloo be sure to keep us updated on this and on how the project goes.

6 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

be sure to keep us updated on this and on how the project goes.

IT WORKED! It was pretty fast to swap the boards and then I tested it. At first I was confused, because the AV mod picture was coming out in black and white. I put in Donkey Kong and after less than a minute of playing it, the color suddenly came back! Now the AV mod works perfectly, thank you so much! In fact I'd like to order another board, but it looks like C5 are out of stock for the moment. Anyway, thanks Luke so much for the excellent customer service!