IGNORED

Have you tried the FujiNet game lobby, yet?

I don't know... I voiced my multiple opinions on timing, people stalling the game for over 30 seconds at time who are ghosts, simple text strings that could be used during gameplay to give it at least a little bit of social interaction, etc. but it all seemed to be shrugged off. I was gung-ho for it for about a month but no one else seems to join up outside of the few exceptions, no idea why more people don't play it really.

11 hours ago, Clint Thompson said:

I don't know... I voiced my multiple opinions on timing, people stalling the game for over 30 seconds at time who are ghosts, simple text strings that could be used during gameplay to give it at least a little bit of social interaction, etc. but it all seemed to be shrugged off. I was gung-ho for it for about a month but no one else seems to join up outside of the few exceptions, no idea why more people don't play it really.

Thanks for answering. We do listen, it's sometimes hard to reply to everything.

-Thom

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I notice there isn't a lot of traffic in the lobby. I pop in but can't find folks to play with.  Was wondering what ya'll thought about having some scheduled "Game Night" times that we could plan in advance and then people could join.   Like Friday Night Fun Night at 8EST. Or one at 8 PST.  I was thinking if we had some scheduled times maybe we'd get more users involved and have some fun.

Thoughts?

5 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Hey all. I notice there isn't a lot of traffic in the lobby. I pop in but can't find folks to play with.  Was wondering what ya'll thought about having some scheduled "Game Night" times that we could plan in advance and then people could join.   Like Friday Night Fun Night at 8EST. Or one at 8 PST.  I was thinking if we had some scheduled times maybe we'd get more users involved and have some fun.

Thoughts?

Yup, we should try again. :)

-Thom

I haven't been able to yet (work has been super crazy), but this project is incredible and I'm hoping to check it out as soon as I can...

Not sure I can guarantee I will be able to make a move in less than 30 seconds to keep people happy tho?

(That sounds possibly tight, but I don't actually play cards much. ;-) )

On 1/26/2024 at 8:43 AM, desiv said:

I haven't been able to yet (work has been super crazy), but this project is incredible and I'm hoping to check it out as soon as I can...

Finally got a bit of time to try it...
Played a few hands against the bots.  That is really impressive...
I think my WiFi downstairs isn't that great tho.  I had I think three times where it lost connection and I had to restart my 400.

Although it logged back in and picked right up where I left off after each time...  That was really nice...

• Like 2