IGNORED

Atari, you son of a bitch… I’m in.

8 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Is this a new trailer?  I saw one last year and it blew me away with what you found they did to the old Lunar Lander going in that direction.  I really like I think where they went with this.

I think it came out today. I’ll admit I’m very pumped.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome, now if it'll be available I'd totally get it. Why is Atari games so hard to get? I've got t4k and haunted house, but outside the flashback 150 and Atari 50th, atari games are next to impossible to get (and even those two are no longer available)

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Video said:

Awesome, now if it'll be available I'd totally get it. Why is Atari games so hard to get? I've got t4k and haunted house, but outside the flashback 150 and Atari 50th, atari games are next to impossible to get (and even those two are no longer available)

What do you mean by “get?” They’re downloadable in all the digital stores. 

• Like 1

Yeah I don't get that either, not sure about the flashback thing but Atari 50th is fresh, new not even a year old, you can get it on all sorts of stuff and items yet to come too which is nuts.  I happened to find a month back ways to crack into my old formerly owned(steam always let's you recover with backdoors) list of stuff and refreshed at least 50+ titles, one of them being Atari Vault which is a precursor.

23 hours ago, Video said:

I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. All their stuff is up on either my Switch or PS4, and I know they’re on STEAM as well.

Ok, I should have specified "in physical format" I don't do download. What I said remains true, flashback 150 and Atari 50 are widely available, haunted house and tempest aren't. Most the others as of yet I haven't even seen yet.

10 hours ago, Video said:

Ok, I should have specified "in physical format" I don't do download.

That's what I assumed but I find still weird you said "Why is Atari games so hard to get?" when it's not a specific Atari problem. It's just getting harder to find physical releases, period.

Yeah I get that. Its partially my fault for not doing download games, but it does seem atari, and only Atari, is really hard to get. Most other physical you can find easier, if not just straight up available in your local store. T4 has the excuse of, at least the switch version is lrg, which is short print runs anyways.

Most the games on Atari website at least claim there are physical versions, of most games. Maybe I should buy direct, yes pay $100 instead of $20-40, but consider it "supporting Atari" and supporting physical to boot.

• 2 months later...