IGNORED

Fujinet for THE400 Mini?

I love my Fujinet I have for my 8bit, but would love how convient the Mini400 would be to take around with you.  I wondered if some USB based Fujinet would be possible for this device and the assumed emulator on it?

Edited by Goochman

2 minutes ago, Goochman said:

I love my Fujinet I have for my 8bit, but would love how convient the Mini400 would be to take around with you.  I wondered if some USB based Fujinet would be possible for this device and the assumed emulator on it?

If they're using Altirra emulator, then yes :) any other emulator would need a way to interface with FujiNet-PC which could run directly on the the 400 mini. and you'd need network adapter of some kind. Will have to wait and see what's inside the 400 mini when it comes out.

12 minutes ago, Goochman said:

I have tried to contact them, and have gotten crickets.

-Thom