IGNORED

new old stock 30 minute green Concertapes wanted

newTIboyRob

I didn't know really where to post this, other than it was something I was looking for, so I ended up in this area of the forum. Though it's a longshot, I'm looking for the package of 3 new old stock 30 minute green Concertape cassette tapes sold in the Radio Shack stores in the 1980's. There is only 1 pack of these I found on Ebay, and now because it is considered "vintage"... (when I just consider them "old") it is way out of my price range, just due to their age alone!

I just posted here on the longshot that maybe you remember you had a pack stuffed away in a closet somewhere and that you really didn't care about this vintage concept, but wouldn't mind getting rid of/selling me the tapes at a reduced price just to clean out the closet and get rid of them. They'd find a good home. I thought it would be nice to have a pack or two for saving data files when I do use the tape recorder concept over various systems.

Edited by newTIboyRob