IGNORED

BATTLESPHERE GOLD AVAILABLE????

davidcalgary29

Greetings BattleSphere™ Fan:

It has been a long time since you have heard from us but now we  at ScatoLOGIC are pleased to inform you that we have received our final shipment of BattleSphere Gold™ games and that your name and email address are the next on the waiting list!  Your very own copy of BattleSphere Gold™ has been completed, tested, and packed for delivery to you! Simply follow the instructions on this page to submit your order instantly and securely!  

Your patience has been very much appreciated, so we are very pleased to have been able to put together one final batch of  BattleSphere Gold™ games, before we move along to other projects.  As many people know, we at ScatoLOGIC are moving on to other projects, but we cannot move on without filling as many orders as possible, so we were able to get one last batch of games built and ready to ship. Your email is now the oldest one on our waiting list so you are next in line to receive your copy! We thank you for your patience and your support! It means a lot to us to have worked with wonderful and supportive fans like you over the past decade!  

This is the final production run of BattleSphere Gold™ cartridges ever produced, so after these orders are filled, there will be no more copies of this game made. We believe this last run will sell out and after that there will be no more.

Your copy is in 100% perfect flawless condition and will be carefully packed and shipped to reach you in pristine condition.  

Includes 100% original BattleSphere Gold™ Cartridge, Box, Insert, Demo CD™, JUGS CD™, JUGS Device™, and Manual in mint condition!  

Click on photos to the left to see enlarged views!

Purchasing:

Buying your copy of this game is as simple as clicking the button below to instantly purchase the game using secure online credit card payments through PayPal. There is no price increase either! We are still honoring the original price of $159.95 which we quoted you when you applied for our mailing list. Simply click the button below to place your order. If you prefer to send a money order for your payment, then please send an email to thunderbird@sprynet.com confirming your order. Instructions for sending payment will be emailed back to you.  

This offer is being extended to you for 7 days and 7 days ONLY. If we have not received word from you regarding this sale then we will assume you are not interested and will sell your copy to the next person on our waiting list. If you know you will not be participating in this sale then we ask you to simply email thunderbird@sprynet.com and let us know you have declined the offer, so we can make the offer to the next person sooner. It would be greatly appreciated.

Man, i've been dying to get a copy for years, but I won't pay double or triple it's original price on eBay. I'd like to believe that they are putting together a new batch. It would be a good way for Thunderbird to get revenge on those here whom he believes did him wrong, by de-valuing everyone's copies of BS and BSG by putting out more and lowering the game's rarity. . . .

By the way, that link doesn't work. :(

Man, i've been dying to get a copy for years, but I won't pay double or triple it's original price on eBay. I'd like to believe that they are putting together a new batch. It would be a good way for Thunderbird to get revenge on those here whom he believes did him wrong, by de-valuing everyone's copies of BS and BSG by putting out more and lowering the game's rarity. . . .

By the way, that link doesn't work. :(

i dont think you can de-value anyhting when the original price is 160$ -

and please dont start out with this T-bird revenge stuff i can easily see where thats gunna go quickly :D

I wasn't intending to start something. I really don't have feelings about the whole controversy about him one way or another. I joined this forum a few months back (after meeting one of the moderators at AGE), and don't know what things he did to get banned. It was never my intention to open old wounds. Sorry.

I signed on early to the BS waiting list, but I changed ISPs and never got a notification for the first run. I wish I could get in on the current run, if they're actually coming out. I got to play it for the first time at the JagFest at AGE, and now i'd really like to get one! I just won't pay $250-$300 for one on eBay. I don't make that much money at my crappy job to spend that much on one game.

I wasn't intending to start something. I really don't have feelings about the whole controversy about him one way or another. I joined this forum a few months back (after meeting one of the moderators at AGE), and don't know what things he did to get banned. It was never my intention to open old wounds. Sorry.

I signed on early to the BS waiting list, but I changed ISPs and never got a notification for the first run. I wish I could get in on the current run, if they're actually coming out. I got to play it for the first time at the JagFest at AGE, and now i'd really like to get one! I just won't pay $250-$300 for one on eBay. I don't make that much money at my crappy job to spend that much on one game.

thats cool, i hope you didnt take my words to nasty :) I apologize if it may have come off that way

It would be a good way for Thunderbird to get revenge on those here whom he believes did him wrong, by de-valuing everyone's copies of BS and BSG by putting out more and lowering the game's rarity. . . .

Yeah, because BattleSphere is just an investment, not an actual game or something, right?

:roll:

Why should this be a hoax. It's just good news for everybody on the list. T-Bird said all the way that they were making more carts. Why shouldn't they sell them. Did any of you expect them to sit on the whole batch just because they move to other things?

I can just congratulate those guys who are on the list. You are some lucky kids :-)

Well good that I bought mine on the last batch, yay

Peter

I doubt it's a hoax, I think they probably have been on a waiting list at a manufacturer to get these done, that happens a lot with small runs, the company runs all the big contracts first, then, at some point if they've got a machine free that they can change over to manufacture a small run, they do. The order just finally came up, even after all this other stuff. Suprisingly, I'd assumed I'd been black-balled and knocked of the list, even I recieved an e-mail that my name came up on the waiting list and I had 7 days to confirm my order. Of course I've long since lost interest in owning the game for that price, and it will probably only go up from here, so I guess I won't be getting it at all. Not too mention, as usual, with my luck, like past runs, I don't have the liquid cash to purchase it even if I still cared, at this time. So, there will be one extra for someone who might be further down the list from me. Congratulations, whom ever you are... :D

Well, I changed my mind. I decided to order it while I can. I figure if I decide after I get it that It's not worth the money to me, I can always sell my copy of classic Battlesphere to someone who wants it. I just decided I owe it too myself, after waiting for so long to at least take a look at it and check out the improvements and have at least on last Battlesphere link-up.

I figure if I decide after I get it that It's not worth the money to me, I can always sell my copy of classic Battlesphere to someone who wants it.

soooo, how much for that classic battlesphere?

i'm not sure yet, and not sure if I'll sell it yet either. I'm getting ready to sell off some of my other vintage console collection to make up the costs of BSG, so it's not going to be put up for sale just to get my money back. However, I rarely play BS anymore anyway, and my opportunities to play networked with someone else are minimal, so I may sell classic. I'll definately keep Gold for collectors purposes, and may decide to keep both. this I will say; if and when I do offer it up for sale, I'll try to work out a fair way of doing it here, to AA Jaguar fans first, maybe get people to e-mail me and I'll assign numbers or something that I'll draw out of a hat. I'll sell it in this fashion for a low price like $100. If that doesn't work out, I'll e-bay it, but I'm not looking to make a huge profit, so I'll probably have a lower-than-usual reserve and a buy it now option for well under $200. it will also include JUGS cd and com port attachment. But none of this is definate and I'd just as soon sell it to a fan here than have it go to e-bay and reach outragious bid amounts, I don't feel that is good for the Jag community. If i e-bay it, there's always the large chance of it being some Bozo who just wants to get it cheap and sell it high, I want a real fan that will keep it and play it for years to get it.

P.S., I do want to make one thing clear. I find absolutly nothing wrong with someone who wants to sell Battlesphere or anything else for as much as they can get; I live in a capitalistic society and free market and love it. I once owned two copies of BS and sold one off for $300 when i desperately needed the money. Now I don't need the money as much and want to be a nice guy. But I may just decide to sell BSG a few years down the road, and I may try to get as much as I can for it at that time. It's my perogative and feel there is nothing wrong with it.