IGNORED

Status Opdate March 2024

opcode

Hi there Colecovisionaries!

Some opdates, coming from Opcode in 2024:

- Knightmare and The Goonies re-releases now shipping. Games now offer additional configuration options, performance optimizations, bug fixes, and can save your high scores, progress, and settings to the cartridge.

- Amidar and Opcode Visions magazine #2, shipping in late March

- DK Jr. Arcade shipping in May - all the arcade stages, all the intermissions, all everything. Saves high scores and settings to cartridge. 

- Time Pilot Arcade shipping in June - all the stages. Saves high scores and settings to cartridge. 

- Pac-Man DX shipping in June - complete makeover of Pac-Man Collection, with more arcade-accurate graphics, now includes Crazy Otto. Saves high scores and settings to cartridge. 

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

My package arrived but with two copies of each game.  I didn't mean to order two of each and I assume I ordered twice by mistake.  I can sell the extra ones on eBay but I wanted to make sure I paid for them.  Can you please confirm this?  I'm happy to return the extra ones if sent in error.  

On 3/22/2024 at 6:26 PM, rodge2001 said:

My package arrived but with two copies of each game.  I didn't mean to order two of each and I assume I ordered twice by mistake.  I can sell the extra ones on eBay but I wanted to make sure I paid for them.  Can you please confirm this?  I'm happy to return the extra ones if sent in error.  

Good morning. It is hard to say for sure without knowing your real name, but since we double check each order before shipping, chances are that you paid for two copies. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 4:28 PM, CosmicToons said:

By the way where are these gonna be sold, if not the AtariAge store?

On 4/11/2024 at 7:45 PM, CosmicToons said:

I'll be sure to get some of these if/when I get the money.

By the way, how are these games going to be bought, if not with money that you don't have?

• Like 1